snfc top table

jock3

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just how desperate have you "Mickey Mousers" become to try n mooch members from the "Mighty SNFC"??? You come on n hijack the post "AGAIN" try and badmouth everythin that's happenin" even though Harry says "WE NEVER SAY ANYTHIN BAD AGAINST YE" for heavens sake get a life!!! Concentrate on yir own "KIDDY ON NATIONAL" cos there will always only be one National which is, and will always be THE SCOTTISH NATIONAL FLYING CLUB If ye's want tae join n fly wi the real distance men join the SHU which is your Country's Union and we'll maybe see ye's at next years AGM 8)

I Think Naedoos you have differentiated from the real point i made to you , what i said was quote;;[ our gripe was not with the S.N.F.C. ] Ours was with  your General *expletive removed* abouts at the S.H.U. And as i,ve told you already and i,ll say it again they ran away with the  money , and you guys done nothing about it, get the right story dougie , before making a pigs ear of it and you cry your selve the The Country ,s Union , and you will have no chance of seeing any of us our organisation is doing rather nicely thank you cheers  

thats right it was the first bird in the snrpc and somebody in snrpc (i think it was the late jimmy hamilton) put up a silver medal for the first bird,but as all scottish fanciers can fly  in section m it was ment snrpc members  only could win the medal as you can understand i hope .IF im right the boy who won the ypres race was 1st open snfc but it isn,t a race in the program am i correct?

Wrong! YPRES was an official SNFC race... just check the website to see the result.

Now surely if Saintes wasnt in your programme why is the first Scottish pigeon acclaiming 1st Open and being awarded a medal!  Who makes your rules 'Mickey Mouse', oh .*expletive removed* lets not hope 'Daffy Duck' is on your comittee now!!!

Is it because somebody unexpectedly got a pigeon and then somebody thought it a good idea to merit this pigeon and award it 1st open??? surely you cannot make these decisions up as you go along??? If it was made an official national from the beginning there could have been more entries and them this pigeon may have not been the first scottish bird???

It is sad that the stubborniss is still rife amongst you lot who cannot admit failure, your club is going no where, birdage is crap, pool n prize money a joke and the winners are not even recognised! once the big shots withdraw and stop pumping the funds into your club it will crumble for sure!

The SNFC has been around for over 100 years, its a pity your club wont last that long!

Despite any political backgound regarding the SNFC which i am personally not interested in, it is still and always will be the 'elite club' for scottish long distance pigeon flyers, which i am fully proud of being a member....

So do yourselves a favour and give your pigeons some justice, stop spitting oot the dummy and come fly with us!!! u know its best!!!

wudon for a start 1. ypres is not in your averages  2. who gives a monkeys what you or anybody like you think .GET a life. i think the snfc has more on there plate with their president and commitee acting like cartoon figures so go away  .ps we have not failed not one bit is it not the snfc thats trying to change their rules to entice us back .It should have been done 4/5 years ago

good to see you appreciate a good performance by a pigeon into scotland wuldon. the bitterness and venom are  coming out of you like sweat on a hot day. as far as being a joke fanciers such as Peter Virue, Denis Dall, John Proctor, Jim Benvie, John Ellis, Walker and Wilson, Norman Renton, Stevie Aitchinson, Pete Patrick, Stewart Mullan, Wilson and Jack, and Chris Little to name a few would not agree with you. They are and have been members of the SNRPC since it started. I doubt that many would consider the solid Gold Medal valued at around £1000, awarded to the winner of premier race in the SNRPC to keep, a joke.

Wrong! YPRES was an official SNFC race... just check the website to see the result.

Now surely if Saintes wasnt in your programme why is the first Scottish pigeon acclaiming 1st Open and being awarded a medal!  Who makes your rules 'Mickey Mouse', oh .*expletive removed* lets not hope 'Daffy Duck' is on your comittee now!!!

Is it because somebody unexpectedly got a pigeon and then somebody thought it a good idea to merit this pigeon and award it 1st open??? surely you cannot make these decisions up as you go along??? If it was made an official national from the beginning there could have been more entries and them this pigeon may have not been the first scottish bird???

It is sad that the stubborniss is still rife amongst you lot who cannot admit failure, your club is going no where, birdage is crap, pool n prize money a joke and the winners are not even recognised! once the big shots withdraw and stop pumping the funds into your club it will crumble for sure!

The SNFC has been around for over 100 years, its a pity your club wont last that long!

Despite any political backgound regarding the SNFC which i am personally not interested in, it is still and always will be the 'elite club' for scottish long distance pigeon flyers, which i am fully proud of being a member....

So do yourselves a favour and give your pigeons some justice, stop spitting oot the dummy and come fly with us!!! u know its best!!!

What a completely fictitious reply from someone who has obviously lost his grip on reality. Posts with this degree of venom go a long way to explaining exactly why we have a split.

Proud to be a member but not at the AGM. Oh well that logic is difficult to follow.

An "elite club" Sorry no---It does have some elite members but any club which openly condons cheating is a long way from elitism.

I do hope the SNFC members resolve their issues today then they can start to rebuild the tarnished reputation of what was once a great club.

I live in the present and try to think progressively.    

we have a very good secretary in fact you wont get any better there the ones you dont want to loose but there must be more than one involved it has to do with the transporting of birds DISGUSTING I just hope everything goes all right tomorrow