Xmas Race 2019

Delboy

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had planned to run a yearling race from Dublin in May 2020 if I got enough interest in this Xmas race. Needless to say, the entry was terrible. I will support anyone that takes these ventures on in the future but, as they say in the Dragons Den, ' I'M out' lol.

I had planned to run a yearling race from Dublin in May 2020 if I got enough interest in this Xmas race. Needless to say, the entry was terrible. I will support anyone that takes these ventures on in the future but, as they say in the Dragons Den, ' I'M out' lol.

Go for it big baws

Derek I think you would get the entries you need for a race in May, you've done well with good money to fly for. Just not many wanting to fly mid winter. May is a different story.

The Irish races have been tried and run superbly for great money 1000 pounds for winning the yb race from mullingar but certain guys ruined when they thought they just had to turn up to win it and when they didn't win it was cheating, fix etc counting the doos liberated expletive remove who knows where theses races could've went but again the doo man killing his own hobby

The Irish races have been tried and run superbly for great money 1000 pounds for winning the yb race from mullingar but certain guys ruined when they thought they just had to turn up to win it and when they didn't win it was cheating, fix etc counting the doos liberated expletive remove who knows where theses races could've went but again the doo man killing his own hobby

yeah i enjoyed them was great prize money and a great test for your pigeons shame on those no users we all know who you are