Xmas Race 2019

Delboy

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.race result made up, Mr x wins £691 , I phone him and arrange to give him his money early as it was Xmas and he had 3 kids. With this race, everyone is told that if any anomalies are discovered after the race then the competitor has to refund his winnings ( if affected ) to be distributed accordingly.

2. As it was the Xmas holidays,the birds that were GB rung on the result, weren’t verified until the office recommenced.This is when it was discovered that MrX pigeon wasn’t in his name.

3. I told MrX that his pigeon would be disqualified and that another result would be published. He asked for a month to pay the £243 back that was overpaid to him as he was going to Blackpool. I asked the 2 other competitors that had now won the money if this was ok with them, they said it was.Another goodwill gesture!!!

4.Two weeks after Blackpool MrX was approached and asked for the money.He refused to pay it back. He stated he’d been to the Shu and quoted a rule that was incorrect.This turned out to be untrue as little did he know that I contacted the Shu and was advised that he should pay the money immediately, as the rules stated.I ,and the 2 competitors that won the money, still await the refund. I’m not saying MrX won’t pay the money back , even though he raced a pigeon that wasn’t his, he still feels he can keep other folks winnings. Ps. Tommy, you’ll make a real fool of yersel if you back this fraudulent behaviour.Its common knowledge that a pigeon must be in your name before racing/showing.

1.race result made up, Mr x wins £691 , I phone him and arrange to give him his money early as it was Xmas and he had 3 kids. With this race, everyone is told that if any anomalies are discovered after the race then the competitor has to refund his winnings ( if affected ) to be distributed accordingly.

2. As it was the Xmas holidays,the birds that were GB rung on the result, weren’t verified until the office recommenced.This is when it was discovered that MrX pigeon wasn’t in his name.

3. I told MrX that his pigeon would be disqualified and that another result would be published. He asked for a month to pay the £243 back that was overpaid to him as he was going to Blackpool. I asked the 2 other competitors that had now won the money if this was ok with them, they said it was.Another goodwill gesture!!!

4.Two weeks after Blackpool MrX was approached and asked for the money.He refused to pay it back. He stated he’d been to the Shu and quoted a rule that was incorrect.This turned out to be untrue as little did he know that I contacted the Shu and was advised that he should pay the money immediately, as the rules stated.I ,and the 2 competitors that won the money, still await the refund. I’m not saying MrX won’t pay the money back , even though he raced a pigeon that wasn’t his, he still feels he can keep other folks winnings. Ps. Tommy, you’ll make a real fool of yersel if you back this fraudulent behaviour.Its common knowledge that a pigeon must be in your name before racing/showing.

i can check any gb or su bird in ten mins your at fault here im not a brown nose like cammy or empty head

i can check any gb or su bird in ten mins your at fault here im not a brown nose like cammy or empty head

Haha , you obviously don't know these boys. Wrong again Tommy, poor sportsmanship from Mr X and I really feel for Vic Couper and Mark Paterson waiting on their money.

Haha , you obviously don't know these boys. Wrong again Tommy, poor sportsmanship from Mr X and I really feel for Vic Couper and Mark Paterson waiting on their money.

your at fault here yeah sportsmanship comes into but mr x can refuse to return the money and you can do nuffin about it simple as that .all you do if report ring number you get a reply in email ten mins simple as that and you know who owns bird del

your at fault here yeah sportsmanship comes into but mr x can refuse to return the money and you can do nuffin about it simple as that .all you do if report ring number you get a reply in email ten mins simple as that and you know who owns bird del

[/quot

And ?? One things happened here, ONLY ONE MAN AT FAULT,a man has kept money that belongs to his fellow fanciers and you are condoning it. Poor advice has been given to Mr X. Its a pity what the outcome could be. This is my last post.

[/quot

And ?? One things happened here, ONLY ONE MAN AT FAULT,a man has kept money that belongs to his fellow fanciers and you are condoning it. Poor advice has been given to Mr X. Its a pity what the outcome could be. This is my last post.

i think you wont get the money for posting it on a open forum and i know where you get yer advice fae and we will wait and c the outcome this time it will cost you money i think

Similar incident in Glasgow Fed

Titan Hotel was willing to sponsor our Yearling race to the sum of £200 if we held our presentation there.

The money was to be collected and then presented on Presentation night.

The race came and a MR Y won the money.. MR Y then phoned and asked the committee if he could be paid out prior to the Presentation night as he could use the money. He understood that he would then be presented and empty envelope on Presentation night.

The committee agreed and MR Y collected the money.

With poor support the Presentation was cancelled and therefore the sponsorship money withdrawn.

MR Y was paid out early and in error.

I’m sure MR Y will be happy to return the money this week after he receives a letter.

Good night.