Xmas Race 2019

Delboy

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All monies to be paid by tomorrow, with no exceptions. Nobody will be allowed entry after the 15th November 2019. Thanks again to our sponsors, Archie Herd from Pigeon Basics ( £100 )and Cammy Heeps from Apex Garden Buildings ( 6x4 shed ) which will generate £590 , superb lads. After the tally up on Saturday morning, I'll give the breakdown of prize allocations. Cheers, Del.

Edited by Delboy

All monies to be paid by tomorrow, with no exceptions. Nobody will be allowed entry after the 15th December2019. Thanks again to our sponsors, Archie Herd from Pigeon Basics ( £100 )and Cammy Heeps from Apex Garden Buildings ( 6x4 shed ) which will generate £590 , superb lads. After the tally up on Saturday morning, I'll give the breakdown of prize allocations. Cheers, Del.

I sent by PayPal today Del

All monies to be paid by tomorrow, with no exceptions. Nobody will be allowed entry after the 15th November 2019. Thanks again to our sponsors, Archie Herd from Pigeon Basics ( £100 )and Cammy Heeps from Apex Garden Buildings ( 6x4 shed ) which will generate £590 , superb lads. After the tally up on Saturday morning, I'll give the breakdown of prize allocations. Cheers, Del.

sent by pay pal drinking-coffee-200.png

If all the bonus balls are sold then we have £ 590.00

70 birds entered @ £5 350.00

Pigeon Basics Sponsorship 100.00

TOTAL 1040.00

Minus expenditure -hall, transporter, convoyer 200.00

Total prize money is £840.00

This will be split 1st = £300 2nd = £200 3rd = £100 4th = £60 5th = £50 6th = £40 7th = £10 8th = £10 9th = £10 10th = £10 1st yb £50

Edited by Delboy

all looking good, well done, great for the sport,

Thanks Archie, its been a very successful and enjoyable race the last 2 years so heres hoping this year is as good. Thanks to the fanciers that have supported this venture and to the sponsors, Pigeon Basics and APEX Garden Buildings, with this sponsorship the race is very appealing and as you can see, very profitable for the prize winners.