Snfc Gold Cup Liberation

lanarkshire lad

So you are telling me they will be fecked at 1 o’clock tomorrow if they are still in the baskets? But they will be much better at say 5oclock in the morning?

Of course Realism and sensible. Sun it at it's highest from Noon on wards. that's a Fact that!

Edited by Roland

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are telling me they will be fecked at 1 o’clock tomorrow if they are still in the baskets? But they will be much better at say 5oclock in the morning?

Surely the wagon isn't sitting in the sun right now? So logically it will be cooler thru the night and first thing in the morning...thats obvious surely? If you lib at lunchtime the birds will be moved to the lib site during the morning as it heats up...will be sitting in the hottest part of the day while they are settled and watered and then libbed into the hottest part of the day...sorry but that's not for me. At the end of the day u hope to time in whenever they go

Surely the wagon isn't sitting in the sun right now? So logically it will be cooler thru the night and first thing in the morning...thats obvious surely? If you lib at lunchtime the birds will be moved to the lib site during the morning as it heats up...will be sitting in the hottest part of the day while they are settled and watered and then libbed into the hottest part of the day...sorry but that's not for me. At the end of the day u hope to time in whenever they go

The Dutch have done it for donkeys years liberating midday from there distance race points it’s nothing new to they guys and I must say imo I think they are way ahead of us.

The Dutch have done it for donkeys years liberating midday from there distance race points it’s nothing new to they guys and I must say imo I think they are way ahead of us.

To appease those shorter flyers who gain all the credit... Undeserved as it is, and also robs mant great genuine pigeons the merit that they deserve!

Im afraid ye have to admit it, a mid day liberation at the distance races levels it up a great deal and has been proven in races before. All birds out overnight and equally fresh in the morning definitely makes a truer result, but, we all love a doo on the night fae the gold cup. Thats the dream !! but I know exactly where Jim is coming fae

MID DAY LIB... IT THEN BECOMES A LOTTERY!

The pigeons are fresh then it’s better facing the hot temps when they are fresh as opposed to flying six or seven hours then having to face the hottest part of the day I think your comment is ridiculous.

YOU'VE LOST THE PLOT PAL!

No longer racing pigeons myself, but fully understand the stature of this race, and some lofts have been geared towards this all season. But if you truly have the welfare of your "best" birds at hear, should you really be sending knowing what they will most likely face.

Like I say, I no longer race, so my opinion means *expletive removed* all.

All the very best for whenever the birds get up. As always I will be watching the race unfold.

👠ðŸ‘