Ypres

shasha

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought i was getting another alencon timed a yearling bred off jamie and jenna at 5 51 still no a happy man lofts empty be two or three years before im back at a national at the moment im down 37 pigeons from three national races take me a while to come back from this i would say thats doo racing but its not

0725 my 3rd doo cheers

thought i was getting another alencon timed a yearling bred off jamie and jenna at 5 51 still no a happy man lofts empty be two or three years before im back at a national at the moment im down 37 pigeons from three national races take me a while to come back from this i would say thats doo racing but its not

Well done sir Walter remember where all in the same boat

Hope more turn up for you Walter. Its a tough game and getting tougher. Good you got one early this morning.

Looks like another smashing race from this direction ,well done all the timers .

Sorry guys a bit premature ,thought the way the pigeons were tumbling in on the lib line it looked a great race , hope they get home .sorry and all the best Stuart .

Guest TAMMY_1

That is hard to take Walter losing as many doos as that and it is hard to rebuild a good team for National racing,it does take years to recover and I do agree with your comment that it is not doo racing,reading all the comments about National racing this year then it looks like it is not all down to the birds but I am sure you and the others in the same boat will bounce back.I doubt if there wil be many for the longest race from Ancensis.