Forecast Looking bad

walterboswell59

aye thats what they thought last week novo if the forcast is right the birds coming into the west will not beat the rain but as we all know it can change m8 good luck to all who go ill be playing safe to near the big ones for a f k up

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People talk about getting them home before the weather closes in, they are usually talking about the eta for early birds, the majority of the convoy are not early birds so they have a increased chance of being shut out.

People talk about getting them home before the weather closes in, they are usually talking about the eta for early birds, the majority of the convoy are not early birds so they have a increased chance of being shut out.

The birds will do 60 plus the mora most will be home

Saturday 6 or 7 oclock race no problem .sunday at Newark full cloud then rain to vome in early.

Correct

we are at the same racepoint :animatedpigeons:

Get them all up together pentlandLanarkshire midland and central

Edited by novo10

Wot could I expect from wee shorty smart pants the IRA man good steady race for Sunday wnw all the way lol

:emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: MY doos are cullen bred so technically proddy doos lol Have a good yeen tam atb

you dont need to be a race controller to be able to use your head just have common sence george

only a fool takes risks when they dont have to m8

Was jst a wee joke wattie mate calm yersel you need to lose some anyway ye hivny lost a doo aw year :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

:emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: MY doos are cullen bred so technically proddy doos lol Have a good yeen tam atb

Was jst a wee joke wattie mate calm yersel you need to lose some anyway ye hivny lost a doo aw year :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

aye a hiv lost two in six races and lost five training so got a great team for the gold cup m8 cant wait

ps im always calm except when they dont trap lol

Edited by walterboswell59

you are jocking brian up early 6.00am birds would behome by 9.30/10.00am south east wind they went last week and forcast was worse???

Yeah disappointed Peter as last week was little chance and there's defo a race in morning

The birds will do 60 plus the mora most will be home

Correct

Get them all up together pentlandLanarkshire midland and central

spot on on all counts

y wait till 6 ITS LIGHT AT 4 NO PROB GETTING THEM UP AT 5 MISS ANY DODGY WEATHER GET THEM UP EATLY AS POSSABLE

definately

Although it fks up my plans for the weekend am no doing any jumping up and down about it we tried to beat the rain last week and look what happened

We need to think about the whole convoy no just how fast the leaders will do it...

Although it fks up my plans for the weekend am no doing any jumping up and down about it we tried to beat the rain last week and look what happened

We need to think about the whole convoy no just how fast the leaders will do it...

Correct Alf exactly what I said in my earlier post