Nfc Race Controller Cheat

blucock

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it strange not many are commenting on this thread. Scottish and Irish history repeating itself in England maybe , I do believe it still goes on all over and the ones that know about it happening are as much to blame as the cheats themselves.imo

Scottish history mmmm he wasn't caught

Also duplicate into clock with rubber these cheats must be caught, and honest pigeon will agree

Deffo.....no sure how ye seal an ets clock John but I suppose the NFC should have been more diligent. The time of entry would be recorded on every bird as well as the time set so any bird being entered before the marking station was open for business should have been disqualified

Deffo.....no sure how ye seal an ets clock John but I suppose the NFC should have been more diligent. The time of entry would be recorded on every bird as well as the time set so any bird being entered before the marking station was open for business should have been disqualified

Deffo.....no sure how ye seal an ets clock John but I suppose the NFC should have been more diligent. The time of entry would be recorded on every bird as well as the time set so any bird being

entered before the marking station was open for business should have been disqualified

The problem is the if the cheat has access

To the Base station and 2 clocks, go back when no one else around and load 2 nd clock then phone around to find early times. Maybe put Base station in sealed box?

The problem is the if the cheat has access

To the Base station and 2 clocks, go back when no one else around and load 2 nd clock then phone around to find early times. Maybe put Base station in sealed box?

Aye could do that

Scottish history mmmm he wasn't caught

Come on Del, don't give the Cnut any credit whatsoever.

The Daily Record had a video of the Scott ish cheat and refused to print anything about it for legal reasons, not rumour,?fact, because I was there.

Come on Del, don't give the Cnut any credit whatsoever.

The Daily Record had a video of the Scott ish cheat and refused to print anything about it for legal reasons, not rumour,?fact, because I was there.

There was a vid on youtube by Chris Sutton on Eamon winning Tarbes 2015, it has been taken off late last night. He actually said he had worked out he needed to be in before a certain time to beat a pigeon he knew was in, got a bit twitchy with all the questions too.

"Where there is a will there's a way" Everyone me included assumed the ETS system was safe and the manufactures and racing unions have covered all security risks before they approved them to be used, this risk should have been highlighted and controls put in place to stop it happening, something all unions will need to look at,.

But surely the time his birds were marked on his sheet would not correspond to the time the marking station was open and suley he wasn't holding his own paperwork during the race? maybe a register of all members ETS times of marking should be used and verified at check and maybe the person marking shoud sign the sheets, this would stop this happening.

What is the procedure with different organisations? The UNC has 4 entry copies printed for combine races. Three are each signed by 3 different people, one copy for the transporter (UNC), one for the club, one for the fed secretary and the fourth for the sender as their record at race marking.

What is the procedure with different organisations? The UNC has 4 entry copies printed for combine races. Three are each signed by 3 different people, one copy for the transporter (UNC), one for the club, one for the fed secretary and the fourth for the sender as their record at race marking.

Ayrshire North Road Federation prints two sheets. One goes to the fancier and the other goes to the Club. The Club sheet must be signed by the fancier and the Club System operator. At Valley Club, the sheets go to the Secretary and he allows the fancier to mark any pooled pigeons and then he also signs the sheet. These sheets are then sealed into a metal container and held by any fancier. The fancier holding the box has his sheets retained by the Secretary. At "ring off" a similar procedure is followed, fancier and system operator signing the sheet, the Secretary signing later when he receives it and makes up the result. The manual clocks are set as normal with entry sheets filled by the member. They are also sealed in the same metal box. The box seal number is recorded and checked to ensure there has been no tampering. I think this covers the full procedure. :)

I find it strange not many are commenting on this thread. Scottish and Irish history repeating itself in England maybe , I do believe it still goes on all over and the ones that know about it happening are as much to blame as the cheats themselves.imo

so Wat ur sayn this is the first loft that has been caught cheating in England mmmmmmmm and why bring Scotland and Ireland into this cheating is going on every where and has done for years probably and yes England to and is happing in all sports

the problem is not with the system or the rules the problem is with people not following the rules and and correct systems its nearlly impossible for someone to cheat if the correct systems are followed at marking stations

its not follwing the rules etc at marking stations that gives cheats the chance to comit there fraud