Snrpc Arras

ALF

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Difficulty understanding how both decisions can be correct, I also have birds at both racepoints. :emoticon-0138-thinking: :emoticon-0138-thinking:

I deliberately didn't use the word correct. I used the word "sound" which is different. I am hoping for a good race for both organisations but I think that each will produce a different type of race.

Seems strange that no reason is given for holdover i.e. adverse weather at liberation site etc. Having problems accessing SNRPC Website, last thing I heard was simply HELDOVER............strange!!!!!?????!!!

the txt I got says "Friday-Arras birds held over due mainly to weather forecast at home end" sounds like a reason to me :emoticon-0138-thinking: :emoticon-0138-thinking:

the txt I got says "Friday-Arras birds held over due mainly to weather forecast at home end" sounds like a reason to me :emoticon-0138-thinking: :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Ok thanks, I was just wondering why?!

Are they with the WDA this year, maybe the forcast for them not so good?

It's not a great place to stay overnight,no water or toilets onsite,no chuck wagons nearby either?!

On the plus side there is some good fishing from the quay!

atb.

Ok thanks, I was just wondering why?!

Are they with the WDA this year, maybe the forcast for them not so good?

It's not a great place to stay overnight,no water or toilets onsite,no chuck wagons nearby either?!

On the plus side there is some good fishing from the quay!

atb.

whats the night clubs like ??

Certainly is a reason, birds from SNFC must be going to miss the bad weather at the "home" end.Sure that both sets of controllers have their reasons for liberating or not, my original post was that it was strange that no reason given. The best of luck to all racing this weekend. ;)

whats the night clubs like ??

Blooming expensive!!!

better off, if they can get across the canal and up the path next to the allotments there is a wee doo club there called St. Nicolas, they will get a warm welcome there and all the cold beers that they need!!! Might even get a sandwich on a club night?!😊

Guest blueflash

with the SNFC birds bombin in tonight ...i sincerely hope ye have a good race tomorrow, weather at home end didnt seem to bother tonight ...lets hope all is good tomorrow night.

good luck to all

Mick

yes hope we get a good race like snfc

with the SNFC birds bombin in tonight ...i sincerely hope ye have a good race tomorrow, weather at home end didnt seem to bother tonight ...lets hope all is good tomorrow night.

good luck to all

Mick

Yes Mick the birds into the west bombed in not taking anything away from the winners as there are some great performances tonight but only approx 20 birds on the lib line into the west out of approximately 150 birds isnae exactly bombing in pal

Yes Mick the birds into the west bombed in not taking anything away from the winners as there are some great performances tonight but only approx 20 birds on the lib line into the west out of approximately 150 birds isnae exactly bombing in pal

Not a lot of guys record them mind, ;)

every year from these races any timer on the shift was a cracker ...tonight multiple timers from lofts and plenty timed on the shift...to me they bombed in

no disrepect to who hadnt timed..maybe tomorrow will be different :)

atb

Mick

every year from these races any timer on the shift was a cracker ...tonight multiple timers from lofts and plenty timed on the shift...to me they bombed in

no disrepect to who hadnt timed..maybe tomorrow will be different :)

atb

Mick

Got to agree Mick most likely every ticket in Section E has gone on the shift. 510/520 miles cracking race. Worry about the winners then worry about returns. Hopefully they get a week break in the weather tomorrow morning think a few doos won't be too far from home tonight.

Got to agree Mick most likely every ticket in Section E has gone on the shift. 510/520 miles cracking race. Worry about the winners then worry about returns. Hopefully they get a week break in the weather tomorrow morning think a few doos won't be too far from home tonight.

too true frank 123 too many on here always batting the drum for the snrpc armchair doomen that couldnt spell doo racing let alone compete when guys have got 5 in the clock thats a gid race in my eyes at 500 mile plus.

too true frank 123 too many on here always batting the drum for the snrpc armchair doomen that couldnt spell doo racing let alone compete when guys have got 5 in the clock thats a gid race in my eyes at 500 mile plus.

Got to agree with u great race snrpc should off been up from arras but explain urself a wee bit more are u saying the guys in that club can't compete with the guys in the snfc