Sickened

Blue Tooner

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tossed my 66 ybs in 3 lots before 7pm tonight from 15miles and have only 4 back...totally gutted :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Aboard the bus m8 horror stories all round have not had a toss quicker than 3 hours from 20 ml an taking 2 to 3 days to come home

Feel lucky ,tossed 23 at 4pm and all home then I took another 37 at 6pm , they took ages to arrive but all came together ,all were up just north of Stonehaven ,

Feel it's only a matter of time until we get a wipe out .

i have never seen or heard ofso many folk having disasterus tosses with young birds as i have this year lots getting hammered every toss and been nowhere really

i have never seen or heard ofso many folk having disasterus tosses with young birds as i have this year lots getting hammered every toss and been nowhere really

Lots of work done doon here rab but this year has been murder efter a magic year last time

I have been having the same problems we've droped 19 in two tosses and only had them 10 miles to Montrose , in all the years I have kept doos never had this before , I don't know if there is another pair of you now what moved in to the area . I'm sick of this just about ready to pack it in

Tossed my 66 ybs in 3 lots before 7pm tonight from 15miles and have only 4 back...totally gutted :emoticon-0179-headbang:

It's a nightmare we the youngeens dinna Ken whether to train or not noo a days for the fear o getting hit. Last year I gave mine 7 or 8 tosses up to 30 mile before the first race then still dropped 15 from it .this year they have had 3 12 tosses I think that's all they are getting due to 1 the fear of getting a bad toss and 2 working 12 hour shifts so Nae getting them oot till 7.20pm. I think especially we youngeens its a game of chance and you are fckd both ways.hope they turn up for you the morin Stuart pal it's a nightmare.

its guttin bud fin this happens. am sure theyll turn up

was hit at the start of april and my doos just havent been rite since. only started showin towards the end oh O/B season to late to do anything. but theres a pattern forming reading all the comments & its not very positive.