Todays Times & Returns

andy Burgess

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's me just got one from six sent :emoticon-0138-thinking:

They are on the move Joe, feeding time usually sees a couple appear

they've had a right go at them yesterday Del... hardly dropped a doo up till now,, but theres 15 crackers somewhere,,dead or alive time will tell

We say the same thing every year Paul, time to fight back against these killers.

They are on the move Joe, feeding time usually sees a couple appear

We say the same thing every year Paul, time to fight back against these killers.

To true Derek,they're crucifying guys like myself with a small team,something has to been done sooner rather than later or our sport will be finished.

they've had a right go at them yesterday Del... hardly dropped a doo up till now,, but theres 15 crackers somewhere,,dead or alive time will tell

Same here a think we were first to run the gauntlet on Sunday our 4 bird norms are usually won with first couple of positions the first nom doo in our club was 46 min after winner tels a story.

Guest Gareth Rankin

Just collected a hen that i purchased from a clearance sale of my friend Gerry McFall, she returned to his old loft from Peterborough, on collecting her, half her tail missing, secondaries missing 6th flight and a hole in her chest, 2nd one hawked from the 24/31, unbelievable the reports from BOP attacks this weekend

Just collected a hen that i purchased from a clearance sale of my friend Gerry McFall, she returned to his old loft from Peterborough, on collecting her, half her tail missing, secondaries missing 6th flight and a hole in her chest, 2nd one hawked from the 24/31, unbelievable the reports from BOP attacks this weekend

I had a day off today let the birds out from 9am till 5pm and watched the falcon s through binoculars diving from thousands of feet into open countryside to the south obviously targeting easy flown out targets trying to work North

It is a full time job feeding their young at present sadly our pigeons are very easy targets especially whilst in large batches then when single and flown out ,I am one down tonight

Guest stb-

one back today the kout,, Fed topper,,shattered,,,one reported in carlisle hawked.. 15/30 some fantastic yearlings missing.. Gutted

thats a total of 3 hawked that i know of

this hawk sh** needs tae stop lads

i have 12 been hit in last 4 weeks have had worse years but its a bloody disgrace

the young uns are out and about now too

this hawk sh** needs tae stop lads

i have 12 been hit in last 4 weeks have had worse years but its a bloody disgrace

the young uns are out and about now too

This is the reason for the escalation in the attacks Rab, its only going to get worse when these young ones improve on their hunting skills :(

Guest stb-

Got another at 8 this morning from Peterborough when I was at work.... Doesn't look like it's tried a leg?!! 2/3

if it flew as hard as you work your probably right andrew :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

Guest stb-

This is the reason for the escalation in the attacks Rab, its only going to get worse when these young ones improve on their hunting skills :(

unreal the amout of them around , in the wild they dont rear 4 and 5 babies but these do good scum bop lovers take all the wee runts oot the nests and place them in nests that didint harch all there egss or with ones all the same and shuffle them around so they rear full nests no runts die off so they are interfeering with nature like they as self interferers to , nothing above percie in the food chain , and w4kners helping them to over populate .

Re count , 5 hawked at weekend. :emoticon-0179-headbang: Noticed a yearling cock from Peterborough has a few tail feathers out. The pigeon sport is now a farce, its becoming a game of luck with so many predators in the sky .

100% agree... Started with 14! Stopped 2 and 1 hawked now 3 left and only been to the 250 mile mark!!

lost Blackpool winners and good racers so the 3 I have left are going to the comeback race sat then over the water! Fed up

I still only have 2/12, all these birds where at either Peterbourgh the week before or Newark two weeks earlier, these birds didn't see the north of England or some would have worked home, by the law of statistics I should have got more home and I know some guys did well, but it is a lottery out their now, the reallity of the weekends race is starting to set in and it wouldn't take much to throw in the towel.

Hardly any doos left and now the weather changes, :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Limping along with the few thats left.