Snfc / Snrpc

The SNRCP thread is going strong, but every SNFC thread has been removed, the last one due to Row's according to Ian Mackay, I didn't see any row's (or any more than normal) just comments and debate.

My question is will the SNFC ever be allowed any platform for discussion or debate on here again or are we forever forbidden to speak on it?

If we can't have an open forum then what is the point, the administrators should remain neutral to all subjects unless there is a justified reason to stop it, and they have stopped a few threads for no real reason, IMO.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The SNRCP thread is going strong, but every SNFC thread has been removed, the last one due to Row's according to Ian Mackay, I didn't see any row's (or any more than normal) just comments and debate.

My question is will the SNFC ever be allowed any platform for discussion or debate on here again or are we forever forbidden to speak on it?

If we can't have an open forum then what is the point, the administrators should remain neutral to all subjects unless there is a justified reason to stop it, and they have stopped a few threads for no real reason, IMO.

I,m afraid I agree , debate is good for every thing .

The last thread that was locked was actually something positive referring to the statement on the SNFC website showing that something is being done and thanking members for their patience. Most people come on here for info for lib times, weather, birdages and so on.... so they come on expecting to see the latest in snfc news aswell.

Maybe it's easier for the mods to lock it other than moderate a whole thread

Yes I know the snfc has it's own site bt here members can let other guys know straight away instead of waiting for the snfc to update the site

I have kept quiet re me thoughts on the problems in the SNFC

Now i am not gonnae run away from the SNFC for a year and then come back next year thinking everything is ok because i dont think it will be...,

Now the thing i have noticed re the posts on here is if Gareth Rankins accusations are true and i have no doubt to say that they are'nt true then there is no way the SNFC president can stay in office as it is him that has the final say to have or not to have an EGM????

I have kept quiet re me thoughts on the problems in the SNFC

Now i am not gonnae run away from the SNFC for a year and then come back next year thinking everything is ok because i dont think it will be...,

Now the thing i have noticed re the posts on here is if Gareth Rankins accusations are true and i have no doubt to say that they are'nt true then there is no way the SNFC president can stay in office as it is him that has the final say to have or not to have an EGM????

If this case/letter was presented to the SNFC committee, the President should've stepped outside and let the Senior VP take over. If the Pres did not do this and has discussed this matter then that in itself is reason for a vote of no confidence .

SNFC posts will not be locked if you keep them clean just like the SNRPC thread

I have taken this on as other Admin / Mods are sick of the abuse sent to them by PM accusing them of being in favour of the east section

When you start naming members I will shut it down

I am NOT a member of any of these organisations so have NO axe to grind

But will not allow you to abuse certain members Admin or Mods

Another site in Glasgow has shut his site down because of the same thing

Here is your chance to have your debate WITHOUT sending abuse to anyone

Ian

from looking outside in ....ye all need to get a big boot in the baws ...wake up and act accordingly...The snrpc running smooth ...the snfc a shambles from top to bottom ....members need to sort this out and Pigeon Basics needs to stop locking threads on this matter.

Its here for people to discuss and if any abusive posts then delete them posts not lock the thread :(

Scottish national racing is a Joke at the minute people, in particular snfc with accusations and cover ups ... AGM should have sorted things ..but obviously not enough disgruntled members attended or grievances not put forward.

You are all to blame ....but EGM if it takes that to sort ..then needs done sooner than later

outsider lookin in...jmo

Mick

from looking outside in ....ye all need to get a big boot in the baws ...wake up and act accordingly...The snrpc running smooth ...the snfc a shambles from top to bottom ....members need to sort this out and Pigeon Basics needs to stop locking threads on this matter.

Its here for people to discuss and if any abusive posts then delete them posts not lock the thread :(

Scottish national racing is a Joke at the minute people, in particular snfc with accusations and cover ups ... AGM should have sorted things ..but obviously not enough disgruntled members attended or grievances not put forward.

You are all to blame ....but EGM if it takes that to sort ..then needs done sooner than later

outsider lookin in...jmo

Mick

Great and very hounust post from an outsider looking in mate. :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons:

I would imagine if the Club concerned are unable to follow their own rules and allow an EGM then the matter must be raised with the SHU. On a previous thread I read that they were using a rule with regards to a certain date to disallow the EGM. It seems to me that this is mis-representation of the rules. The date in question was prior to the AGM and it would seem to me that this rule and date were put in place to save un-necessary expense. If an EGM was called just prior to the AGM then this rule would be brought into force to save the cost of calling the EGM and the matter would be placed on the agenda for the AGM.

In this case the matter was allegedly ruled out of order by the President at the AGM. It was refused permission to be aired or debated. The members were not satisfied with this state of affairs and have called for an EGM. The time barring rule cannot be used against the members wishes in this case. :)

outsider lookin in...jmo

Mick

Good post Mick. :)

The requisition for an EGM and signed by many more than the constitution required had absolutely no recourse for delay as being uncompetent under SNFC Constitution Rule 10. As the requisition was regarding an unsatisfactory explanation on the Convoying report as brought up for discussion at the AGM which the past Chairman disallowed and refused discussion on the subject by Mr Gareth Rankine.

The requisition for an EGM and signed by many more than the constitution required had absolutely no recourse for delay as being uncompetent under SNFC Constitution Rule 10. As the requisition was regarding an unsatisfactory explanation on the Convoying report as brought up for discussion at the AGM which the past Chairman disallowed and refused discussion on the subject by Mr Gareth Rankine.

Peter have YOU brought this up with the SNFC !!!

Am afraid that's already been raised Ian at the AGM but the Chairman wouldn't discuss it or answer questions. Its ridiculous people wouldn't put up with it at federation level so why at a higher level ? Since the AGM fanciers have tried to get an EGM with signatures and further letters sent in and are getting nowhere. That's why fanciers are up in arms and tempers are fraying. Unbelievable :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Let's all look at the issues the member's have asked for an EGM.

The officials so far have refused this request,and IMO they are not going to give in to the requst of the member's,where do we go from here do we just give in and go back to being sheep,or is there something that can be done?? I honestly don't know this year my membership will be paid will I race with them I don't know,will I try and join the other Nat yes.

What plans do the rest of the unhappy members plan to do