Snfc / Snrpc

Spell it out in laymans terms why exactly Are we being refused an EGM when

The Proper procedurÄ™ has Been carried out And more than enough signetures

Have Been acrued ,i will wait till i see what the outcome is then i will decide my

Coarse of action which club i will fly with ,even although i have paid my dues to

SNFC that dont matter.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it will ever get sorted out. Some think it will and will go along and pay their fees whether they fly with them or not. They think it'll be sorted on or before the next AGM. Just cant see it, got serious doubts about that.

:emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Might as well Rattle yer heed off a brick wall!

If this case/letter was presented to the SNFC committee, the President should've stepped outside and let the Senior VP take over. If the Pres did not do this and has discussed this matter then that in itself is reason for a vote of no confidence .

The president did chair the discussion/meeting about this.

The president did chair the discussion/meeting about this.

Surely not, the President is at the heart for the whole issue, therefore cannot possible be allowed to have any influence or input on any discussions or decisions on this matter.

That's a basic requisite of any democratic process.

Surely not, the President is at the heart for the whole issue, therefore cannot possible be allowed to have any influence or input on any discussions or decisions on this matter.

That's a basic requisite of any democratic process.

if i was bettin man i think he may be stirring it ?

from looking outside in ....ye all need to get a big boot in the baws ...wake up and act accordingly...The snrpc running smooth ...the snfc a shambles from top to bottom ....members need to sort this out and Pigeon Basics needs to stop locking threads on this matter.

Its here for people to discuss and if any abusive posts then delete them posts not lock the thread :(

Scottish national racing is a Joke at the minute people, in particular snfc with accusations and cover ups ... AGM should have sorted things ..but obviously not enough disgruntled members attended or grievances not put forward.

You are all to blame ....but EGM if it takes that to sort ..then needs done sooner than later

outsider lookin in...jmo

Mick

As another outsider looking in MIK I totally agree, well said :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

As another outsider looking in MIK I totally agree, well said :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

A large number of members didn't know anything about this issue until after the AGM, the SNFC Committee didn't exactly shout it from the roof tops what had happened and what the outcome of the investigation was and when some asked questions about it at the AGM they where denied the chance.

So the Ex Committee are the Main reason for this issue.

A large number of members didn't know anything about this issue until after the AGM, the SNFC Committee didn't exactly shout it from the roof tops what had happened and what the outcome of the investigation was and when some asked questions about it at the AGM they where denied the chance.

So the Ex Committee are the Main reason for this issue.

was put on the snfc web page on the 16/9/14 about it. Race Incident 2014

Upon discovery by the convoyers of a top back lid seal missing on one of the baskets at the liberation site at Ypres the President instructed the convoyers to record all ring details and re-rubber all the birds in this basket in the presence of Stefaan van Moerbeke - our contact and adviser at Ypres.

Upon discovery by the convoyers of a top back lid seal missing on one of the baskets at the liberation site at Ypres the President instructed the convoyers to record all ring details and re-rubber all the birds in this basket in the presence of Stefaan van Moerbeke - our contact and adviser at Ypres.

Dusnae really matter when it came to light Davie. The place to sort it was the AGM and it wusnae.

Yes Davy your right, I personally didn't see it their and didn't know about it, but they didn't publish that they had committee meeting(s) and what the outcome was, also I feel that with the nature of the issue the Committee should have clarified the whole A-Z of the issue at the AGM, and given the members a platform for debate, this could have stirred it up or cleared it up, but to say nothing I feel was wrong.

Yes Davy your right, I personally didn't see it their and didn't know about it, but they didn't publish that they had committee meeting(s) and what the outcome was, also I feel that with the nature of the issue the Committee should have clarified the whole A-Z of the issue at the AGM, and given the members a platform for debate, this could have stirred it up or cleared it up, but to say nothing I feel was wrong.

i agree with you

Is thare any contracters like catteralls stil in the sport cause perhaps wi everyhing that's hapended it might b the best way foward for the snfc.

Whit feds wi lose oot if this appens?

One step at a time mate, the committee will organize the transport as normal, no individuals can arrange it, don't muddy the waters lets wait and see what the outcome is before suggesting the way forward.

Naw no stirring Tiger, just saying it a how see it. Don't think am known for stirring. Ive been a member on basics for a wee while longer than you have a no Tiger, but chose not to comment on things for a long time especially itchy subjects. Av stuck my neck out more than enough in the past for people and seen what real thanks ye get!

A thought people had some rights about speaking out and giving their opinions if they so wished. You've got a lot more posts on basics tiger than I have so you've clearly had plenty to say about a lot of things since you became a member while I stayed quiet. However ur entitled to ur opinions on what ever you feel tiger.

The trouble is though tiger when people stay quiet on certain subjects for fear that things will go against them and they might be targeted that's when it all goes wrong. What am saying is the people knowingly doing wrong will continue to do wrong if people don't say anything. When nobody keeps wrongdoers in check then things snowball, just giving people license to do what they want.

Oh and another thing av ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS GOT MYSELF IN MORE TROUBLE TELLING THE TRUTH THAN I EVER HAVE TELLING LIES! You know as well as me some don't like the truth and that is a fact. Better sticking to the thread though tiger this is about SNRPC/SNFC is not.