Snfc Alencon Times And Returns

blue pied

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Andy after your tough season a nice wee double to end

Cheers Frank like you i am pissed off but Upwards and Onwards my heart is set on next Weeks Ypres 2 going for thier Silver Award >

ALL THE VERY BEST OF LUCK AND HOPE BOTH GET SILVER AWARDS

thats fantastic bet the big lad will have a few tonight well done Alan over the moon for you :emoticon-0167-beer:

Tanned a bottle of sambuca at the loft after my doo came then got stuck into the vodka and had hawf a dozen beers tae i was found lying on the soaking wet grass in front of my loft by a club mate at 11pm last night but boy did i enjoy those few hours after my doo came :emoticon-0167-beer:

It was party time :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party:

Tanned a bottle of sambuca at the loft after my doo came then got stuck into the vodka and had hawf a dozen beers tae i was found lying on the soaking wet grass in front of my loft by a club mate at 11pm last night but boy did i enjoy those few hours after my doo came :emoticon-0167-beer:

It was party time :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party:

:emoticon-0136-giggle: thats the way pal.

special well done to yourself m8,on the shift alf,fantastic. :) :) :)

thanks very much John :)

Will enjoy it while it lasts could easily be a very different feeling next weekend :lol:

Glad yous are in this morning John,did ye have the good hen away?

you enjoy it m8. ;) ;) maybe clermont for the hen. ;)

timed my only entry at 6.08 this morning

well done the fifer!!!!!! you have been going along very nicely m8. ;) ;)