Lanarkshire Agm Next Week 16Th Oct

Guest bigda

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the day is upon you's, i hope you have all investigated the viability of your proposed Lib Sites and that you will ALL conduct yourselves in an orederly fashion. ESPECIALLY when the vote goes against your personal wishes, as will surely be the case for many of us!!

Well the day is upon you's, i hope you have all investigated the viability of your proposed Lib Sites and that you will ALL conduct yourselves in an orederly fashion. ESPECIALLY when the vote goes against your personal wishes, as will surely be the case for many of us!!http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

This thread should be very interesting later today, once the meeting has passedhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

Good luck anyway lads, here is hoping common sense winshttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

Let us know how it goeshttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

we are going east

well the result is in, tight i might say but we go east.

the strange thing about the meeting today was, there where wise men come from the east and west,

and them been all Nat minded who told them to turn up don't ask me now the only warning i can issue you out here, is the lanarkshire are going to be begging the Nat to take them, so be warned

as the Nat, will have now to take the lanarkshire with them so your vote for no inland races is out the window, i hope the lanarkshire has the drag of the birds this year, just to rub yer noses in it, thats if you allow them into yer race program. bigda here only to advice as what the committee will try and hoodwink you all to believing you need inland races it will suit me fine and all the rest of the lanarkshire sprint middle distance men as we will have over turned the distance races from the great Scottish national men so with that all said and done maybe there should be the 2 nats 1 for real distance and one to collect bus fare and stay at home and satisfy the needs of the lanarkshire and smaller clubs

So what is the race programme then?

Hi

Thought today was a constructive and well held meeting

We are going down the east route 49 votes to 44

Race program OTTERBURN,OTTERBURN,SEDGEFIELD,THIRSK

SELBY,NEWARK PETERBOROUGH HUNTINGDON

It was then decided to go with the SNFC

this vote was close 51 to 50

No races in the bermuda triangle with the old birds

Cheers

Homer 49

Hi

Cheers

Homer 49

I agree, it was a very well run meeting, and the majority votes carried, albeit a small majority on some occasions. The resulting program is also good. imo!

Guest pigeonboyno1

dissapointed with the vote west should have won :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I totally agree and i think we could of had a good racing season down the west coast.

Guest Gareth Rankin

I agree, it was a very well run meeting, and the majority votes carried, albeit a small majority on some occasions. The resulting program is also good. imo!

Good job that you and Douglas passed all your arithmetic exams at School ;) ;)

Hi

Cheers

Homer 49

Iam i wrong but is there not a kelso race there also or is it the first race for the ybs?

Guest Gareth Rankin

Iam i wrong but is there not a kelso race there also or is it the first race for the ybs?

No Kelso races in 2011, B) B) Otterburn beat Kelso by 1 vote