Lanarkshire Agm Next Week 16Th Oct

Guest bigda

Hi

Quite correct, really disappointed in Jim Hannah

after 1 fecking disaster going back for more

Cheers

Homer 49

ALEX HOW CAN YOU BLAME JIM HANNAH???? SURELY IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN OUT OF HIS HANDS AS HE CAN ONLY CONTROL THE RACE ONCE THE DOOS ARE AT THE RACE POINT???????

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Quite correct, really disappointed in Jim Hannah

after 1 fecking disaster going back for more

Cheers

Homer 49

homer you should take the job ? its easy 2 take a pop at it just try it and see how hard it is ;) , you want 2 stay out of the tyne area , fact

ALEX HOW CAN YOU BLAME JIM HANNAH???? SURELY IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN OUT OF HIS HANDS AS HE CAN ONLY CONTROL THE RACE ONCE THE DOOS ARE AT THE RACE POINT???????

Hi Alan

Did you take the ferry to Rhodes?

Jim Hannah has complete control once the

pigeons are in the baskets

He and only he can change a racepoint

Cheers

Homer 49

Hi Alan

Did you take the ferry to Rhodes?

Jim Hannah has complete control once the

pigeons are in the baskets

He and only he can change a racepoint

Cheers

Homer 49

NEVER WENT TO RHODES THE WIFE DIDNAE FANCY IT....BUT ON THE RACING YES AS YOU SAY JIM HANNAH HAS CONTROL ONCE THE DOOS ARE IN THER BASKET BUT YOU CANT BLAME HIM FOR GOING BACK TO A RACE POINT AS ONLY OUR FED PRESIDENT CAN TAKE THE BLAME FOR THAT AS HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN CHANGE IT IF WE HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT

homer you should take the job ? its easy 2 take a pop at it just try it and see how hard it is ;) , you want 2 stay out of the tyne area , fact

Hi John

Have been Jim Hannahs assistant race controller

so been there

and yes agree it is a thankless job

but I still maintain that common sense should

prevail thats why Iam disappointed

Cheers

Homer 49

Hi John

so been there

Cheers

Homer 49

Think its time for the members of Carluke to make an application to join the south Fed were they belong. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was at 3 x Consett yb races and I never lost a bird Alex.

I lost 7/45 from the first Consett and 5/12 from the second. I like to think i learned something from the fisrt one, so never sent my full team to the second. Percentage wise i was correct to do this. BUT..............

Answer me this.

What if the race controller moved to Otterburn and we had a great race with excellent returns??

I bet you London to an Orange, there would be outrage at missing the opportunity of a good race from 100mls. There is just no pleasing the fancy as a whole, what the Minority need to get into their heads is that the Majority rule, and look forward to the day your ideas are in line with the Majority!!

Shouting and bawling about the injustice of finding yourself in the Minority, or that your personal point of view is not supported, does you no service Whatsoever!!!!

I content myself with the thought that if my doos are being liberated at the same time as everyone esle's, i've got as much chance as the next guy in the race of winning it, some people ought to adopt my outlook! because thats about as fair/safe as we can make the sport.

Breakaway organisations only serve to weaken the fancy as a whole so i Urge memebers of every organisation to accept the wishes of the Majority, don't go developing a club/fed/national to compete against the established organisations, because you will simply be remembered for instigating the demise of our sport.

I lost 7/45 from the first Consett and 5/12 from the second. I like to think i learned something from the fisrt one, so never sent my full team to the second. Percentage wise i was correct to do this. BUT..............

Answer me this.

What if the race controller moved to Otterburn and we had a great race with excellent returns??

I bet you London to an Orange, there would be outrage at missing the opportunity of a good race from 100mls. There is just no pleasing the fancy as a whole, what the Minority need to get into their heads is that the Majority rule, and look forward to the day your ideas are in line with the Majority!!

Shouting and bawling about the injustice of finding yourself in the Minority, or that your personal point of view is not supported, does you no service Whatsoever!!!!

I content myself with the thought that if my doos are being liberated at the same time as everyone esle's, i've got as much chance as the next guy in the race of winning it, some people ought to adopt my outlook! because thats about as fair/safe as we can make the sport.

Breakaway organisations only serve to weaken the fancy as a whole so i Urge memebers of every organisation to accept the wishes of the Majority, don't go developing a club/fed/national to compete against the established organisations, because you will simply be remembered for instigating the demise of our sport.

HEAVY QUINNY BUT VERY TRUE B)

Hi John

so been there

Cheers

Homer 49

well should no better than take a cheap shot at jim , jh did not put ur birds up thinkin yous were going 2 get thumped , i have been down 2 conncett with av birds and it looks a first class site but it would apear that tyne is a black spot for the scots fed s ,btw i never droped a bird from there and was there twice with ybs

just a reminder its the lanarkshire race program agm on Saturday 16th Oct

can see the south lanarkshire gain new membership, or almond valley, as i believe dalzell,Newman's motherwell, and Hamilton are thinking of a change, me i think so too, maybe not down the west till we hit 260mile as i am convinced

two many doos at the Solway attracts to many Bop

so lads turn up and air yer views, and don't spit the dummy out should you loose the call, but the main thing is the birds come first, loads think wee mac is in a fav position and as Coatbridge but thats not true

take wee mac out of Coatbridge and we do not dominate the fed also not decrying other areas but if it was the case Clarkson,Glenmavis would and should be topping the feds every other week so you heard it here first, we could put wee mac in any area and he will still beat you all , so i ask you all think before you all end up outside trying to get back in

no one from dalzell has put forward a racing prog

:)

no one from dalzell has put forward a racing prog

thats not the problem, it will be the issue of East or west vote and i would put 80% of your club down for the west vote could be wrong but bigda is no gambler, just a odds complier and a lie detector

Losses will always occur and look at yourselve before you start blaming others.Consett was bad but going back for another go was just suicide but not as bad as Wetherby last year.To date we have still only 17/61 and at the end of the season we are

down to 7 yearlings which i hope are part off the 2%.Another day things might have been better but thinking of going back

down the West Route will be the end of our sport.

Guest Gareth Rankin

Losses will always occur and look at yourselve before you start blaming others.Consett was bad but going back for another go was just suicide but not as bad as Wetherby last year.To date we have still only 17/61 and at the end of the season we are

down to 7 yearlings which i hope are part off the 2%.Another day things might have been better but thinking of going back

If YOU, I and the rest of the pigeon fanciers don't get of there ar5es then it will be the end of our sport whether that be east or west, very little difference now compared to when we first started going down the east.

You mention Wetherby yb race 09 Andy, well for me it was a perfect day for flying pigeons and what happened was freakish. Imo, I think a jet has went through the birds and frazzled most of them as I got 2 back this year with their feathers all burnt. I ended up with 13/26, not great but not that bad compared to most. The returns in this race came down to one thing, LUCK. I think talking about east and west again is crazy unless the west route was cleared of Bop. Yes, there are Bop everywhere but the pigeons cant get away from them down the A74 because of the hills and valleys.