Guest bigda

COULD BE HIS WIFE SAYS HE ONLY FIRES BLANKS NOW

ONLY USED AS A STATUS SYMBOL NOW SMALL STATUS

hey i have to go into newmains mate the magnificent 7 wouldn't dare go there

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO WHAT DO ALL THE LANARKSHIRE MEMBERS THINK WILL HAPPEN AT NEXT WEEKS MEETING? WILL WE BE GOING EAST OR WEST OR WILL IT MAYBE BE A DOG LEG AFTER WE GET PAST BANDIT COUNTRY? THIS COULD BE 1 OF THE MOST IMPORTANT MEETINGS THAT HAS TAKEN PLACE IN THE FED FOR A WHILE LET'S HOPE IT GOES WELL :unsure::unsure::unsure:

SO WHAT DO ALL THE LANARKSHIRE MEMBERS THINK WILL HAPPEN AT NEXT WEEKS MEETING? WILL WE BE GOING EAST OR WEST OR WILL IT MAYBE BE A DOG LEG AFTER WE GET PAST BANDIT COUNTRY? THIS COULD BE 1 OF THE MOST IMPORTANT MEETINGS THAT HAS TAKEN PLACE IN THE FED FOR A WHILE LET'S HOPE IT GOES WELL :unsure::unsure::unsure:

agree on what yir sayin but would also add lets hope they have done there homework on which race points we will be going to and must also say am looking forward to this meeting to see bigda speaking up for the pilgrim as he says :D:D:D:D:D thats if he is there

agree on what yir sayin but would also add lets hope they have done there homework on which race points we will be going to and must also say am looking forward to this meeting to see bigda speaking up for the pilgrim as he says thats if he is there

and should i not make it, for any reason, i hope you will stand in for me, as i will make you my deputy

as from this day, hope you can do us all proud

Sammy. and should you not turn up what would you

like me to say on your behalf, take your time we have 6 days to get it right, but please post up before Friday my own feeling on the race program and to help all Pilgrims is simple race east this side of the border and as far as is safe goes then change over to the west at the 260 mile mark then race from Swansea,all the way out to west side of France on our own no other one with us that is my hope

should i not make it so do me proud sammy

old birds kelso, kelso,otterburn,otterburn,hexham,redcar,switch over preston, southport,colwynbay, swansea, exeter, plymouth, then brest in france, can"t see that as a problem and the doos will be in single file by the time they hit the solway

old birds kelso, kelso,otterburn,otterburn,hexham,redcar,switch over preston, southport,colwynbay, swansea, exeter, plymouth, then brest in france, can"t see that as a problem and the doos will be in single file by the time they hit the solway

, never mind dannyboy the av fed will the clubs that want 2 go down the middle, ;););)

CANnY BE A DVD BECAUSE YOU DONT SEEM TO MANAGE TOO TIME BIRDS IN THE EAST SECTION :lol::lol::lol::lol:

AM NO IN THE EAST SECTION YA DAFFTY :lol::lol: :lol:THEY DONT DO A WEST SECTION DVD ITS TO HARD TO MAKE :lol::lol::lol:

as far as im concerned there is no middle route you are either east or west of the pennines jmo

A question for you guys do lanarkshire pigeons liberated on the east side of the pennines cross them on there journey home to lanarkshire?Ive heard it say that they will not cross the pennines but is that true?

A question for you guys do lanarkshire pigeons liberated on the east side of the pennines cross them on there journey home to lanarkshire?Ive heard it say that they will not cross the pennines but is that true?

NOT TOO SURE MASEL JIM BUT I THINK THE WIND WOULD PLAY THE BIGGEST PART IN IT :unsure:

Guest Gareth Rankin

Wind will pay a large part of the percentage that will tackle the Pennines, east wind and the pigeons will be very high and should not pose too much of a concern for them, any other wind i.e the prevailing westerly wind then the pigeons will run north along side them, but a pigeons natural instinct is to fly direct from A-B and therefore a sizeable part of the convoy will attempt to tackle the valleys/gullys of the Pennines which must be to the detriment whilst having to fly low through/across them.JMO

When you look at certain race sites that Lanarkshire use such as Newark, the pigeons when flying from A-B have to conquer the Pennines for a good part of the journey and even then they still come up through the hills at beattock/moffatt area which many of the anti-west fanciers want to avoid.JMO

Wind will pay a large part of the percentage that will tackle the Pennines, east wind and the pigeons will be very high and should not pose too much of a concern for them, any other wind i.e the prevailing westerly wind then the pigeons will run north along side them, but a pigeons natural instinct is to fly direct from A-B and therefore a sizeable part of the convoy will attempt to tackle the valleys/gullys of the Pennines which must be to the detriment whilst having to fly low through/across them.JMO

When you look at certain race sites that Lanarkshire use such as Newark, the pigeons when flying from A-B have to conquer the Pennines for a good part of the journey and even then they still come up through the hills at beattock/moffatt area which many of the anti-west fanciers want to avoid.JMO

well i think they must cross the pennines as you can get them reported in blackpool Ireland etc from race points on the east of the pennines.I totally agree with you in an east wind they will come up through bandit country which is one of the reasons we can get dodgy racingIMO

Guest Gareth Rankin

well i think they must cross the pennines as you can get them reported in blackpool Ireland etc from race points on the east of the pennines.I totally agree with you in an east wind they will come up through bandit country which is one of the reasons we can get dodgy racingIMO

Bandit country nowadays is all over the Northern part of the UK (and growing all the time), the only way to avoid the bandits other than taking extreme measures ;) is to liberate from the North sea, don't believe I will live to see the day of that happening.