Y/b Strays

fid

Hi guys, tomorrow I will be going to pick up a y/b of ours reported in Phrudhoe I asked if there were any other SU strays that his club members may have and I would take them up the road. He has just rung me and says he has collected 16 from his members from saterday so once I have the ring Nos I will post tomorrow night.

Hi guys, tomorrow I will be going to pick up a y/b of ours reported in Phrudhoe I asked if there were any other SU strays that his club members may have and I would take them up the road. He has just rung me and says he has collected 16 from his members from saterday so once I have the ring Nos I will post tomorrow night.

Hi Ive just got an SU in tonight 21 TR 214 I'm at Blaydon Burn which is only bout 4 miles from Prudhoe if you want to collect this one as well

Picked up abt 20 today, will be handing them over to Rick Simpson who will try sort out for lothians etc and he in turn will hand over some to John Bird who will also sort what he can and the rest will go to  the stray centre. I will put up ring list tonight.