Racing This Week

Delboy

Weather looks bad Saturday n Sunday, doubt it has to be a Friday race. What do you think ?

i agree Del , the "current" forecast isnt great. yet its changed daily all week , maybe better "flipping a coin" as to wether they go or not . rather than looking at the weather forecast :emoticon-0136-giggle:

i agree Del , the "current" forecast isnt great. yet its changed daily all week , maybe better "flipping a coin" as to wether they go or not . rather than looking at the weather forecast :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Aye,your correct Andy, the weather is very unpredictable and makes controlling very difficult. I would say though, all race controllers should be singing off the same hymn sheet and decide on what day suits for racing, instead of all trying different things.

Aye,your correct Andy, the weather is very unpredictable and makes controlling very difficult. I would say though, all race controllers should be singing off the same hymn sheet and decide on what day suits for racing, instead of all trying different things.

Some try to be too clever

looks like the majority are racing Friday now , or monday ,so at least there making decisions.

The Merseyside Fed. have cancelled their Mangotsfield race and are now racing from Hereford next Wednesday.Only my opinion but I think the birdage would have dropped due to the forecast and the coming up gold ring races over the Bank Holiday w/e.

its a hard call either way Stuart . i could never be involved with race control .

It is a hard one this weekend Andy and just this morning weather has changed a bit for tomorrow rain now coming in earlier mid afternoon here in west spreading east . Now only a small window to get birds up and home . Plenty folk criticise and would never do a job , I do it because I only ever think of the pigeons welfare . Too many shout there mouths off but keep their hands down when jobs come up at AGM,s.

It is a hard one this weekend Andy and just this morning weather has changed a bit for tomorrow rain now coming in earlier mid afternoon here in west spreading east . Now only a small window to get birds up and home . Plenty folk criticise and would never do a job , I do it because I only ever think of the pigeons welfare . Too many shout there mouths off but keep their hands down when jobs come up at AGM,s.

good on yer Stuart .