What A Day

walterboswell59

id like to thank all you guys for all the nice comments its one of the things that make it all worth while in our great sport from the novice to the champion flyers who have sent there congratulations i thank you all and hope you all get your share of success in the future thankyou all

credit where its due alex thats where my breeding stock come from louella has always been good to me and i advise any novice or guys starting out to buy there birds from them and let them know when or if they win they cant promise you winners but they can promise you they will have the winning bloodlines for the job and there not all perfect specimens its up to you to find them out but my ugly ones are my best racers i find and ive won something with every strain i bought from them sprint middle distance and long distance myself i would not be interested in buying from any other stud as far as im concerned louella is the best by far louella jamie silver award winner louella jenna silver award winner louella Helen silver award winner over 100 firsts in club and fed section winners must be over forty to score in the nationals all there grand parents came from louella would be wrong not to praise and give them credit if not for them i would not have had the success that i have enjoyed over the years so well done louella pigeon World Simply the best

How true. I remember (often) many years ago, when Louis did a hour long program on the BBC. World prices etc. etc.

I'm putting good pigeons to the fancier able to buy at working man's prices etc. Then another thing he said, that really has stuck with me was when he said 'Of course I can't and don't guarantee winners. But the better the pigeon bred, better the chances are of winning. They will get the blood lines in their lofts' etc. etc.

He has done a great service for the grass roots, nop two ways about that!