Best Deals On Doo Feed Delivery To Scotland

W.D.

Tried Bamfords a couple of times in the last two years ,for some reason they don't seem interested !, anyone had the same problem ?

Never had a problem with Bamfords our club has been getting our food from them for years. Free delivery on a order of 1 ton I placed a order whilst down at Blackpool on the Saturday afternoon and it was delivered to us at Fraserburgh on the Wednesday afternoon.

The reason some won't deliver to certain areas is if there is already a stockist there. I found this out while at Blackpool last year and went round a few feed stands to see if anyone was willing to sell us some pallets through the year. When I approached marriages and bucktons they said they wouldn't sell me as they supplied a country store which is 30miles from me. Shot them self's in the foot! There mentally must be they think you will go and travel to buy there food from stockist when in fact you just get someone else

Tried Bamfords a couple of times in the last two years ,for some reason they don't seem interested !, anyone had the same problem ?

Bamfords told me they would not delivery a pallet if there was an agent within 10miles of me. There agents at the time was Minnie and Coxydeen

There,s a Countrywide supplier 6mls from me so that's why they Don,t do pallets,mind you I get a pallett from Gem no probs he,s got that as well,having said that Don,t mind supporting because prices are rock bottom anyway so there you go.

I used to get Gem until Brian retired the company that supplied Brian wanted a £100 for delivery so I dropped them I have been getting from countrywide long before the lad that sells it up here I used to use bamfords but found that its quality was not as good have had from ssseed and its quality was good but prefer to stick to country wide

Like Robbiedoo never had a problem with Bamfords order it at Blackpool show get it through Robbie’s club account (Fraserburgh West end ) free delivery on a full pallet (1200kg) delivered to here in Peterhead !!

What would be the cost owe carriage under a ton Chris. :smiling-scarecrow-329:

dougie yi winna get free carriage yi tight fifer for under a ton, i used tae order for buckie club fae bamfords and the order had tae be the ton or it was 60 quid del, i think rememberin right mebbe 120 bags and sme things on the top like grits n thing, good deal really but hey some insisted on havin VERSELAGER so after a while jist scunnered me, hey ho. yi aright mucker doon in mucky fife. :drinking-coffee-200: