Stock Lofts?

geordie1234

Stock loft's are they needed  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Good stock doos are hard to get it's the norm that of the champs they skip a generation so if you have them in the race team you have to breed of them then you can work out there true value I get doos in all the time to try out for racing I have tried line breeding & the rest of the crap that goes along with it but 3 years of them and if there's nothing left or sons doughters grand children then there removed but it's getting harder to judge them now with the tipe of racing wee get you could lose 4 of them in training never mind racing if you have the room why no

Breeding's Gold, Racing's Silver. You must protect your family for longevity and to do that you need a stock loft.

Agree with this. Today's racing is of a different nature from the past. It is much more precarious. As someone already said, one bad race, or one bad SNFC season. At least with the stock you are able to breed the like again.

Good proven racers deserve a chance to enter the stock loft and if they are able to breed well they should stay there. Again, an old fancier said he keeps his money in the loft, so if you buy in for stock, keep it in the loft unless it doesn't prove itself. :)

Breeding's Gold, Racing's Silver. You must protect your family for longevity and to do that you need a stock loft.

I no it only takes 1 good one every 3 or 4 years butin any ones lot today there's not many or any left at 3 or 4 year olds all the top national men are scoring with yearlings at all the distance so where is the longevity there it's the same old story good fancers can win with doos from the bridge bad fancers can't by a win lol

I no it only takes 1 good one every 3 or 4 years butin any ones lot today there's not many or any left at 3 or 4 year olds all the top national men are scoring with yearlings at all the distance so where is the longevity there it's the same old story good fancers can win with doos from the bridge bad fancers can't by a win lol

you leave the bridge bhoy alone glue sniffer :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Norman Orr scored year in year out without a stock loft, he bred off the ones he got back that year. He told me, he lost all his best doos at Reims and Ancenis last year and no longer has anything to back them up or to breed off. Granted, he will come back, Im sure but it may take a few years in his opinion. Stock, are a must for consistency.

Norman Orr scored year in year out without a stock loft, he bred off the ones he got back that year. He told me, he lost all his best doos at Reims and Ancenis last year and no longer has anything to back them up or to breed off. Granted, he will come back, Im sure but it may take a few years in his opinion. Stock, are a must for consistency.

Add to that the amount you can breed off a racer without affecting wing and form and the good racers producing good racers