Ppi Compensation

JohnQuinn

Well done John. Always wondered about claiming , but don't know if a claim can be 'back-dated'. Our mortgage was paid up a couple of years ago and I know we had PPI. Might take another look at it.

Paul, as said above, go direct to them mate, you will have something lying there. :)

Get onto it now before its too late mate.

Well done John. Always wondered about claiming , but don't know if a claim can be 'back-dated'. Our mortgage was paid up a couple of years ago and I know we had PPI. Might take another look at it.

Ma claims go back 25yrs Paul so get a claim started mate, coz sure as yer erstwhile looks down you'll be due some compensation aff them.

A heard that it's harder to claim for mortgages is at right lads? I doubt I could sort this out myself is there any companys you recommend to use?

Ryan, who is your mortage with mate.

Go direct, don't use any one, do it yourself, youll save loads a cash this way. :drinking-coffee-200:

Ma claims go back 25yrs Paul so get a claim started mate, coz sure as yer erstwhile looks down you'll be due some compensation aff them.

Mines went back to 1990 John also. :smiling-scarecrow-329:

Go into what branch your with or have been with, they will give you a number to call for the forms to be sent out, once you get them, fill them in to your best of knowledge, send them away, they will do the research and will inform you if you have or have not got PPI on what your claiming against.

Doing the above, you will not be paying anyone anything.

If you go with someone to do the homework, it will coast you a % of what you get at the end.

Its easy and simples, so get on with it. :drinking-coffee-200:

Don't delay, don't no when this is going to stop.

Good luck with your venture.

I've had various mortgages with different company's more so with my last house. Or is it just with th first company you use? A also had a couple loans with previous bank I was with is it possible to claim even tho old bank?

You will most likely be due payment from them all Ryan. Doesn't matter who you are with now you are still entitled to recompense from Anyone you banked with previously. It applies to ALL credit agreements not just your bank, credit cards, store cards, car loans all come into the equation so get a claim in.

Even if ye went bankrupt in the past you can still claim, it's about what you have paid not what you haven't paid !!!

Cheers lads I'll give it a bash. I've only had a mortgage for 10 years but perhaps still due something worth a try. Might get enough to buy a new doocote

A never thought for a minute a was due anything because of the time it's been since I had any credit at all but.......I got this back and I'm still arguing my corner for approximately £3,200 more.

post-10492-14898366711906_thumb.jpg

done this a few years ago .

go onto equifax and it lists all your credit agreements over a time, give the creditors a call doesnt matter if your finished with them or not, whether your in arrears etc, fact is they have charged you PPI, they are in breach of the law, they are legaly obliged to inform you if PPI is/ was on the account

if so ask for a claim form from them ,fill it in , get it back to them and normally within a few months they will contact you with an offer or in some cases you will get a cheque directly .

Using a PPI claims company the procedure is the same only they do the contacting credit companies and charge you a % sometimes up to 30% which can be a substantial amount.

Good luck its your Money.

A never thought for a minute a was due anything because of the time it's been since I had any credit at all but.......I got this back and I'm still arguing my corner for approximately £3,200 more.

well done john, fantastic lift for you

Go into what branch your with or have been with, they will give you a number to call for the forms to be sent out, once you get them, fill them in to your best of knowledge, send them away, they will do the research and will inform you if you have or have not got PPI on what your claiming against.

Doing the above, you will not be paying anyone anything.

If you go with someone to do the homework, it will coast you a % of what you get at the end.

Its easy and simples, so get on with it. :drinking-coffee-200:

Don't delay, don't no when this is going to stop.

Good luck with your venture.

Good advice Dougie, Ive just sent a letter to Northern Rock about a mortgage I had with them, hope I get a wee surprise through the post lol.

My OH got PPI back last year - from 1999 - 2002 (I hadn't even met him then!)

He applied himself, he didn't use another company

He was with the Halifax - and the woman in the Halifax gave my husband the insurance document numbers she found on their system going back to the tun of the century - as I said this was just last year, hubby got back more than the loan he took out! The interest paid was taxable, and there was more interest than PPI

Good advice Dougie, Ive just sent a letter to Northern Rock about a mortgage I had with them, hope I get a wee surprise through the post lol.

That's the best I can doo big man, it worked for me, so it can work for others.

People answer calls, and all you get is some cent want to make some cash from you, I got the advice from my brother, he told me doo it this way, I done it and got a result from them.

Am telling you, don't let anyone else handle your hard earned cash. :smiling-scarecrow-329:

Once you log the claim, you will be called from the provider with a reference number stating they are dealing with you claim.

Best owe luck with the advice going direct.

Lets know how yous get on folks. ^_^

People helping once again on BASICS. :smiling-scarecrow-329:

That's the best I can doo big man, it worked for me, so it can work for others.

People answer calls, and all you get is some cent want to make some cash from you, I got the advice from my brother, he told me doo it this way, I done it and got a result from them.

Am telling you, don't let anyone else handle your hard earned cash. :smiling-scarecrow-329:

Once you log the claim, you will be called from the provider with a reference number stating they are dealing with you claim.

Best owe luck with the advice going direct.

Lets know how yous get on folks. ^_^

People helping once again on BASICS. :smiling-scarecrow-329:

:smiling-scarecrow-329: ps your getting fk all aff my claim for yer advice lol