Uk Most Successfull Strain

Rainman

Was just about to say that Froog lol.

Then again they were a Belgian strain.

Not sure what was meant by the first post.

Would say Kirpatrick at one time were also a very successful British or Scottish strain.

Yeh but at the time, he lived in England lol

Obviously any response is based on opinion but, for me the pigeons and performances of Ronnie Williamson stand head and shoulders above anyone else in the world.

None of the Europeans can compare with these birds and he flies over the tough Irish terrain.

Have you tried any of his doos Robert?

Have you tried any of his doos Robert?

No Al but I have a friend who won a single loft race with one of them this year and also the French single loft race and National last year with them.

I think this is unique as my friend has not raced with a club yet. these just must be good birds.

Are they suited to your location well that's another matter.

Take a look at some of the UK greats : Gil Duncan, Mr & Mrs. Newton, J.J. Horn, Ron Hallam, Tom Larkins, George Corbett, Ken Aldred, Danny Challis, John Palmer, Billy Parkes, Johnston Eagleson, Arthur Beardsmore & Ron Williamson. All excellent fanciers. Their ability is un-questionable. One thing links them all....... Remi 'George' Busschaert.

Cattrysse to my knowledge have won in the 70's 80's 90's 00's and present day, for me they are the best I have come across.

Imo the numbers produced today give a false impression of successful families, in years gone by there were far fewer bred and sold than there are these days so that needs to be considered when looking for successful families.

Busschaert, for the sheer volume of fanciers flying them.....not quite so popular now tho.

Yep agree 100%. Also most probably on the continent too if records and performances are taken into account.

Certainly swept the U.K. Kent etc. never knew what had hit them ... and of course many soon followed suit with Busschaerts.

Take a look at some of the UK greats : Gil Duncan, Mr & Mrs. Newton, J.J. Horn, Ron Hallam, Tom Larkins, George Corbett, Ken Aldred, Danny Challis, John Palmer, Billy Parkes, Johnston Eagleson, Arthur Beardsmore & Ron Williamson. All excellent fanciers. Their ability is un-questionable. One thing links them all....... Remi 'George' Busschaert.

How true and many more. Even today!

don't no but I no thay have won a Scottish national at 450ml 1st or 2st

Your right Tam 1st Open Ypres SVR, dont know about 2nd Open as both mine were 50% Busschaert Kirby lines X Dennis Dall & Parkside Superman lines X Dennis Dall.

No Al but I have a friend who won a single loft race with one of them this year and also the French single loft race and National last year with them.

I think this is unique as my friend has not raced with a club yet. these just must be good birds.

Are they suited to your location well that's another matter.

if u are speaking about the lad that lives near the borders yes he has over 30 dirrect off Ronnie's best birds but its wrong to think these are bushys these are Ronnie's own family now and they sure do win

Was just about to say that Froog lol.

Then again they were a Belgian strain.

Not sure what was meant by the first post.

Would say Kirpatrick at one time were also a very successful British or Scottish strain.

Johnny Kirkpatrick indeed was a great & respected fancier. It is amazing that a single pair of pigeons(Bricoux)

could be pedigree linked to all his great racers. Not only was he a great racer, but a noteable breeder surely.