Nfc Race Controller Cheat

blucock

so Wat ur sayn this is the first loft that has been caught cheating in England mmmmmmmm and why bring Scotland and Ireland into this cheating is going on every where and has done for years probably and yes England to and is happing in all sports

So you are saying this is OK and not to mention it

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it strange not many are commenting on this thread. Scottish and Irish history repeating itself in England maybe , I do believe it still goes on all over and the ones that know about it happening are as much to blame as the cheats themselves.imo

I believe it too Delboy.

"Where there is a will there's a way" Everyone me included assumed the ETS system was safe and the manufactures and racing unions have covered all security risks before they approved them to be used, this risk should have been highlighted and controls put in place to stop it happening, something all unions will need to look at,.

But surely the time his birds were marked on his sheet would not correspond to the time the marking station was open and suley he wasn't holding his own paperwork during the race? maybe a register of all members ETS times of marking should be used and verified at check and maybe the person marking shoud sign the sheets, this would stop this happening.

This is how they think he did it.He gets his printout, he tippex change to marking birds ie.13.00 to 17.00, he copies this again until tippex is unseen ,he swaps this copy for the printout of the other birds at night, bobs yer aunty.

Used to replace the rubbers ...

A school boy who had access to a school computer that tracked the space launchers and comets etc. - before WE, America and the Russians Offered many services, like having anything you wanted delivered and paid for. Car Incenses etc. Even bank accounts inputs of money told me Anything electrical etc. can be got at. If not straight off, very soon after and as one loop hole is closed another will open. I believe it!

Indeed the school computer was tracked down and the class room locked down and only opened if 2 or more teachers were present. Gosh I wonder what he is upto now! :unsure:<_<

Used to replace the rubbers ...

A school boy who had access to a school computer that tracked the space launchers and comets etc. - before WE, America and the Russians Offered many services, like having anything you wanted delivered and paid for. Car Incenses etc. Even bank accounts inputs of money told me Anything electrical etc. can be got at. If not straight off, very soon after and as one loop hole is closed another will open. I believe it!

Indeed the school computer was tracked down and the class room locked down and only opened if 2 or more teachers were present. Gosh I wonder what he is upto now! :unsure:<_<

racin doos lol

You would need to be a clever cookie to tamper with bricon

Sir,

I read with interest the letters relating to ETS that appear in the British Homing World, and it fills me a great deal of dismay knowing the harm that is being done to our sport when these letters stir up unfounded doubt and suspicion. In many cases the letters are written from a position of fear and ignorance and this is a great shame now that many fanciers have now embraced electronic timing in this the tenth racing season of ETS within the RPRA.

I do not wish to become embroiled in a war of words and have no intention of entering into further correspondence on the matter, but as the UK agent for Bricon and in the interests of enlightenment may I share an extract from a letter that I wrote to the Clock Committee of the RPRA last year, which may help calm the level of anxiety raised by some of these letters with regard to the so-called cloning of electronic chip rings.

“The Bricon timing system has more security features than most people are aware of or indeed would even think possible. Each and every electronic chip used for ETS is given a unique electronic chip number or ‘e’ number. This is an 8 character code made up of numbers and letters of which there are 4.29 billion combinations. Each ETS company was assigned its own series of code numbers by the RPRA back in 2007, ensuring that there would be no cross allocation of numbers and also enabling each brand of master to instantly recognise which brand of chip and clock it was dealing with and how therefore to proceed.

The first main layer of security within the Bricon system is guaranteed by the Bricon clone protection key. Each Bricon electronic chip has its 8 character chip number which is visible and printed on all paperwork such as allocation lists and race basketing lists. Additionally each Bricon electronic chip also has a unique hidden security key code generated by an encrypted algorithm from its chip number and programmed into the chip by Bricon when the electronic chip is produced. This security key code is never shown and is not accessible by anyone. The system checks that the visible chip number and the hidden security key code associated to it match each other, and if they do not, say because of an attempt to create a cloned ring without read/write technology, then the so-called cloned electronic chip would not be admissible.

A genuine Bricon electronic chip ring therefore can not be cloned by a non read/write chip because even if you had the ability to enter a legitimate 8 character chip number into a blank electronic chip, you would not have the means of knowing the secret security key code that would also need to be entered in order for it be accepted as a genuine read/write Bricon chip.

The second main layer of security relates to the use of the electronic chip. Each and every time that an electronic chip is basketed for a race, a new random secret race code is written into the chip ring by the master system. When a chip is subsequently timed from that race, the secret race code held within the chip must match that held within the system as having been given at race basketing.

Obviously a so-called cloned ring placed onto the antenna pad before the birds are home is not going to have the same secret code as the electronic ring on the bird that went through the basketing process - so the system would flag up an error message on the clocking print out indicating that an attempt at malpractice may have taken place.

Security is therefore guaranteed provided the chip used in the race marking process is actually on the pigeon and remains on the pigeon right through the basketing process, so that the pigeon and the electronic chip make it to the race liberation.â€

Best regards

Mark Palmer

Bricon UK

by bristolkev

Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:13 pm

Forum: PIGEON CHAT

Topic: Eamon Kelly apology

Replies: 516

Views: 15786

So you are saying this is OK and not to mention it

Did I say that no Wat I did say is why are Scotland and Ireland brought into it making out that it's only Scotland and Ireland that's been cheating and it's only just started in England and there is cheating going on everywhere and sometimes get swept under the carpet I've never thought about cheating and never will there is to much of this going on this is a sport and rules get put in place and are never followed that is a fact in a lot of clubs and Feds in all of the U.K. Not just Scotland and Ireland something has to be done for sure

The problem with ets at National level is the base station, imo.The base station should record all clock serial details of members using it at that particular race/ marking station. This would enable everyone to see whos clock went through that station and therefore would stop anyone having 2 clocks or two sets of pigeons. After the national racing is finished their could be a function to delete all the race memory. Any ETS manufacturer could implement this into their base stations for extra security.

The problem with ets at National level is the base station, imo.The base station should record all clock serial details of members using it at that particular race/ marking station. This would enable everyone to see whos clock went through that station and therefore would stop anyone having 2 clocks or two sets of pigeons. After the national racing is finished their could be a function to delete all the race memory. Any ETS manufacturer could implement this into their base stations for extra security.

How would that work when the base unit we set to isn't always the same unit we check to?

Also every ets clock has its own personal I'd number, if this was checked against the guy's clock he returned the committee would see it was a different clock and raise a question.

How would that work when the base unit we set to isn't always the same unit we check to?

Also every ets clock has its own personal I'd number, if this was checked against the guy's clock he returned the committee would see it was a different clock and raise a question.

It wasn't a different clock, hes got 2 clocks so it will match up . Its not about where check is, its the setting.The printout will always show its from a national base station but that's ok as long as its a nation base station.

If it does turn out to be 2 teams with 2 clocks, would it have been a question of 2 marking stations , or would he have to mark at the same station for his plan to work ?

Read the full thread m8, he has 2 ets clocks.

Well geordie1234 to say that one would have to be clever to taper with --- ANY clock --- would have to be a smart cookie. True, but then there are very many smart cookies. Indeed in every walk of life where one has wanted to cheat / steal or what ever then they have done.

one only has to see the different ways that the Banks have been cheated and still are to realise that. JMO

Guest bigda

They can clone the ring, but it is no good, simplest cheat of all is driver let's his bird out a few mile down the road as ,you can bend the plastic front of a geraldy crate, as it has only one seal at one end of the flap

They can clone the ring, but it is no good, simplest cheat of all is driver let's his bird out a few mile down the road as ,you can bend the plastic front of a geraldy crate, as it has only one seal at one end of the flap

Known Drivers to take 'Strays' etc. ... of course let up way before the races ...

The biggest mistake, as history proves time and time again is 'EH! They couldn't cheat... (ET's no exception... Will be a time when we look back and say 'I can't believe it ...'. A false notion that it can't be done leaves the doors wide open I fear.

there will be a lot more people get caught or have done already due to incorrect procedures not been followed in clubs and marking stations before someone can clone a ring

is it not better to look at what you can controll than too worry at something that has not even been proved it can be done yet

You can get a pigeon out of the Geraldy crates no problem after it is sealed well the crates our fed has you can not that I would think that anyone up here would do it. It can be done.

the baskets was not the problem it was the cheating ba%%ard

No one said it was the baskets. Regardless of how the man cheated he should be jailed for fraud I would rather not keep doos than resort to being as low as having to cheat.

This has got very little to do with ETS and a hellava lot to do with people not doing what they are supposed to be doing. Any organisation that allows someone to race mark there own pigeons is leaving there selves open to these cheats, it's not the fault of whatever system was in use, it's down to the Human factor not doing the job they are supposed to do. And also the fact that you got all this information on what time you need to time right here on your fone cos everyone wants to know what time your in, JMO