Gold Cup

geordie1234

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done to each and everyone of you that got a doo today it's been a long couple of days for all of us with no doos lol

Sat at the loft for 12 hours today from 4.30 this morning had 10 beers (trust me I needed them) and a lovely bottle of red wine came home for something to eat and went back along to the loft but hee haw there and left again at 9pm

I'll keep looking in the hope of getting 1 before the race closes but not too hopefull

Just up the road tired and needing a shower and a shave and some dinner,but I would like to say a big well done to all who have timed so far in this mare of a gold cup race,again not sure what has gone wrong but this now seems the norm for pigeon racing!!!!

Had a look at the lib line which I assume some fanciers have not phoned birds in or it has not been updated since so hope that the members are good enough to let everyone know if they get a doo as it looks like there are still a few tickets to fly for,good luck. :partick-thistle-Crest: :partick-thistle-Crest:

John no sour grapes and well done to everybody that timed the controllers got it wrong mate a blind man could see what the pigeons were hitting surely it tells you when not a lot of pigeons are in the solway imo this was a disaster and yes theyres birds home and well done to everybody now that's 2 stinkers in a row we need to get professional help with the controlling of these races and a do believe the controllers have the birds best interests at heart but they've got it wrong again

Well done to each and everyone of you that got a doo today it's been a long couple of days for all of us with no doos lol

Sat at the loft for 12 hours today from 4.30 this morning had 10 beers (trust me I needed them) and a lovely bottle of red wine came home for something to eat and went back along to the loft but hee haw there and left again at 9pm

I'll keep looking in the hope of getting 1 before the race closes but not too hopefull

Your not on your own Allan f.a here. Either our day will come

Worse race Ive ever encountered at this distance total disaster for me not a feather from 6 sent and a few experienced birds awol but that's 500 mile racing.well done to all that timed in and now on to Royes hope I fair better. :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer:

Nothing here this morning was hoping for some success before I take a rest from what has been in my blood since childhood but time to move on .

Nobody's fault the weather yesterday was mental and some birds made the wrong choice .Very well done to all that timed in .