Petition

TheHigg

Alright guys looking to get a petition going with as many names as possible I don't really know how many names I really need to make this happen but if everyone can just put a smiley face up just like they do on that Facebook thing I can make enqueires as to how many names I actually need to make this happen and be fair cmon all give us your :D

:(

I don't agree with you. I don't really think it should be happening. It would be better if it had never happened in the first place or even in the second place, but when it happened in the third place , it was just bang out of order, so I won't sign your petition. If anyone want to sign my petition against your petition they can put up a grumpy face like I have done. If you don't want to sign any petitions at all, just put up a confused face, let me know how you done it, then I will be able to do it as well because right now I am a bit confused, having just asked to be shown how to do it so I can do it when I have previously stated that I don't think it should happen. ;(

:(

I don't agree with you. I don't really think it should be happening. It would be better if it had never happened in the first place or even in the second place, but when it happened in the third place , it was just bang out of order, so I won't sign your petition. If anyone want to sign my petition against your petition they can put up a grumpy face like I have done. If you don't want to sign any petitions at all, just put up a confused face, let me know how you done it, then I will be able to do it as well because right now I am a bit confused, having just asked to be shown how to do it so I can do it when I have previously stated that I don't think it should happen. ;(

Watch to there own mate but I always think a happy face gets the message across a wee bit better but anyway let's not have the smiley grumpy debate on here folks are watching so let's not confuse anyone my petition requires a smiley face not a grump sorry mate :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Watch to there own mate but I always think a happy face gets the message across a wee bit better but anyway let's not have the smiley grumpy debate on here folks are watching so let's not confuse anyone my petition requires a smiley face not a grump sorry mate :emoticon-0138-thinking:

OK then, but only because I like you. As for the petition, I still don't agree with it, but I'll sign it out of support for a fellow dooman. :)

petition for what ????

Did you not read the first post?

Alright guys looking to get a petition going with as many names as possible I don't really know how many names I really need to make this happen but if everyone can just put a smiley face up just like they do on that Facebook thing I can make enqueires as to how many names I actually need to make this happen and be fair cmon all give us your :D

Sorry guys not enough smiley faces (typical doo men) anyway thanks but unfortunately not enough so I've been told (fkn red tape) :emoticon-0138-thinking:

This is a shame!!! This was a really worthwhile cause. I know I didn't think so at first, but now I'm wishing I had backed it better than I had done. I wish I wasn't too late, but know I am. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D