Eastbourne S.n.f.c

blaz

Have a look at wuldons post 82 at 2pm it was still pea soup in fife. Dundee st andrews so good controlling by the guys we'll done them

John the forecast was for it to clear at 10 it was drizzle and overcast at Newcastle at 12#30 it was bright sunshine and clear but very hot some times it works out ok

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Jamsie

Its the same in every fed or organisation you always get the numptys that think they know better but ask them tohave a go at doing it the reply you get naw am no wantin the job these guys should step up to the mark or shut up the guys that take these jobs on try to do it to the bestof there ability if you want to criticise then you should be prepared to put your ass on the chair and have a go its going to end up nobody will do the jobs because of the ass holes so at the agms put your hands up but that wont happen for fear they will be criticised some havne got a clue what is involved

There were 2 good men overruled when doing their job to the best of their ability, ability that had been good enough for years before. They walked and have never been adequately replaced because no one wants a responsibility that is only theirs at the whim of Inferior men on a rotten committee.

Its the same in every fed or organisation you always get the numptys that think they know better but ask them tohave a go at doing it the reply you get naw am no wantin the job these guys should step up to the mark or shut up the guys that take these jobs on try to do it to the bestof there ability if you want to criticise then you should be prepared to put your ass on the chair and have a go its going to end up nobody will do the jobs because of the ass holes so at the agms put your hands up but that wont happen for fear they will be criticised some havne got a clue what is involved

Here we go again everyone is a numpty that does not agree with you Go look in a mirror you might see another numpty who was invisible to you before :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As far as I'm lead to believe they've had excellent racing this year with many compliments on the condition of birds on return etc, even at yesterday's race theirs guys gettin 3 or 4 on the drop from 370 odd miles. Think the guys have done a great job this year. Credit where credits due

Another great race this year to follow Bedhamton and Billericay must congratulate the the controllerers and the convoyers on a great job done,and good to see birds reached all sections on the day and gave the fancy a great days racing, incl Ancensis. Well done. :scotland: :scotland:

Another great race this year to follow Bedhamton and Billericay must congratulate the the controllerers and the convoyers on a great job done,and good to see birds reached all sections on the day and gave the fancy a great days racing, incl Ancensis. Well done. :scotland: :scotland:

Got to agree with this post, well done to everyone involved :scotland: Never enough credit given to these guys

There were 2 good men overruled when doing their job to the best of their ability, ability that had been good enough for years before. They walked and have never been adequately replaced because no one wants a responsibility that is only theirs at the whim of Inferior men on a rotten committee.

Guest greegsy

Got to agree with this post, well done to everyone involved :scotland: Never enough credit given to these guys

You would agree your partner was able to get birds on the day, unlike the men north of you as pointed out earlier but you think that's fair enough as well.

You would agree your partner was able to get birds on the day, unlike the men north of you as pointed out earlier but you think that's fair enough as well.

But there was pigeons timed further north on the nite in fact there was one in Aberdeen before 9

If your head wasn't so far up your own @rse, you would've been able to see that there were plenty of birds timed in north of me. Or maybe you spend too much time on pigeonbasics and can't figure out the geography of the country, but just you keep on going with your posts, at least they are amusing if nothing else. :animatedpigeons:

If your head wasn't so far up your own @rse, you would've been able to see that there were plenty of birds timed in north of me. Or maybe you spend too much time on pigeonbasics and can't figure out the geography of the country, but just you keep on going with your delinquent posts, at least they are amusing if nothing else. :animatedpigeons:

:emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

If your head wasn't so far up your own @rse, you would've been able to see that there were plenty of birds timed in north of me. Or maybe you spend too much time on pigeonbasics and can't figure out the geography of the country, but just you keep on going with your posts, at least they are amusing if nothing else. :animatedpigeons:

ohmy.gif

Guest Jamsie

Aye 3 Doos into Aberdeen on the shift but to the likes of you that was a big enough bone to throw they guys, or are they all bad fanciers with bad birds north of you that never timed ON THE SHIFT from a late Lib, the guy you're quoting has more sense in one post than you have made in all your years on here. Of course you support mediocrity and dishonesty so no one would expect you to have a Fair view of anything.

Keep it up greegsy, more people support your views than these idiots criticising you.

Aye 3 Doos into Aberdeen on the shift but to the likes of you that was a big enough bone to throw they guys, or are they all bad fanciers with bad birds north of you that never timed ON THE SHIFT from a late Lib, the guy you're quoting has more sense in one post than you have made in all your years on here. Of course you support mediocrity and dishonesty so no one would expect you to have a Fair view of anything.

Keep it up greegsy, more people support your views than these idiots criticising you.

Firstly there's no one that has any more respect than me for the guys in Aberdeen and the North of Scotland guys for what they do in the National races, as far as I'm concerned they have some of the best doo's in the country and certainly know how to fly them.

As for the comment about me supporting mediocrity and dishonesty how on earth would the likes of you know that when you are blinded by the guys that are running your own federation. So much so that (unless anyone can show me a result to prove otherwise) in hurriedly organising a race which to me was only to prove a point to the SNFC those same guys look to have wiped out the majority of the convoy.

I'm not saying the SNFC made the fairest decision for the guys in the far North but what I would say is they made the best decision for the majority of the fanciers around the country which is never easy with the weather we have these days. It was proved that an earlier lib was impossible due to the weather at the race point, they did the best job they could under the circumstances!

Yes we in the west have experienced races when the weather made it difficult for the birds,but if we have to wait for perfect conditions in every part of Scotland we wouldn't get many liberations.as for the Lanarkshire race like many others I'm still waiting on my first one.

ame='Jamsie' date=' 6 July 2015 - 12:28 PM' timestamp='1436182103' post='993769']

Firstly there's no one that has any more respect than me for the guys in Aberdeen and the North of Scotland guys for what they do in the National races, as far as I'm concerned they have some of the best doo's in the country and certainly know how to fly them.

As for the comment about me supporting mediocrity and dishonesty how on earth would the likes of you know that when you are blinded by the guys that are running your own federation. So much so that (unless anyone can show me a result to prove otherwise) in hurriedly organising a race which to me was only to prove a point to the SNFC those same guys look to have wiped out the majority of the convoy.

I'm not saying the SNFC made the fairest decision for the guys in the far North but what I would say is they made the best decision for the majority of the fanciers around the country which is never easy with the weather we have these days. It was proved that an earlier lib was impossible due to the weather at the race point, they did the best job they could under the circumstances!

They tried to put egg on the SNFC face and it's not worked there's are covered in yolk with there under hand tactics

ame='Jamsie' date=' 6 July 2015 - 12:28 PM' timestamp='1436182103' post='993769']

They tried to put egg on the SNFC face and it's not worked there's are covered in yolk with there under hand tactics