Who's Joining The Snrpc For 2015

bullcock

I am as confident about race security as anybody can be with regards to the SNRPC, but all the write up in pigeon press etc does not fill me with confidence in regards of the other Scottish National Club. What causes more alarm is that they seem to be attempting to use a rule incorrectly to meet their own ends. The only reason that I could see for the said rule is that it would be too close to the date of the AGM and would therefore make an EGM unwarranted because the matter could be dealt with at the AGM.

In this case the AGM has taken place, the matter was deemed out of order by the chairman and the members called an EGM which must be allowed. I can see this going to the SHU to be sorted. :)

no excuse. and what about the boys pigeons they kept off the result. do you think thats right

Davie I know what ur talking about and know who ur talking about, but the others not on result hadn't won prizes that's why they weren't on result m8. At least that was the reason given. Whether that's right or wrong is another story, plenty of clubs do that inlc SNFC.

Is it true that clock + basketing stations are very few with SNRPC or

could this change if membership increased to justify opening more,

just curious as did see a proposal put to fed this year that mentioned

somthing to do snrfc race program.

If there was enough members in the one area they would accommodate a marking station!!

Davie I know what ur talking about and know who ur talking about, but the others not on result hadn't won prizes that's why they weren't on result m8. At least that was the reason given. Whether that's right or wrong is another story, plenty of clubs do that inlc SNFC.

thats not true his vel was higher than the pigeons that are on the result.

and the snfc dont do that.

you and i no. that the snrpc is only to keep 5/6 men racing. and the top man in snrpc said if he knew that the shu would not bar him he would come back straight away with the snfc

Who was that David ??? No nothing about it .

there you go stu. just goes to show. they not honest then

probably go with SNRPC for young bird race as per last year and will race three races with SNFC nothing changing for me already in to many clubs :animatedpigeons:

I will probably go SNFC also, but I'm not 100% sure, this is not an advert thread pushing the SNRPC, each to their own.

thats not true his vel was higher than the pigeons that are on the result.

and the snfc dont do that.

you and i no. that the snrpc is only to keep 5/6 men racing. and the top man in snrpc said if he knew that the shu would not bar him he would come back straight away with the snfc

there you go stu. just goes to show. they not honest then

Of course it is Davie it happens all the time. In fact my first pigeon timed last year from Gold CUP Alencon race didn't make the result cause it didn't win a prize and its vel was better than some on the result, it was my time in that's a fact Dave.

Of course it is Davie it happens all the time. In fact my first pigeon timed last year from Gold CUP Alencon race didn't make the result cause it didn't win a prize and its vel was better than some on the result, it was my time in that's a fact Dave.

they were either taking pool money or just section prizes, not open prizes. and if they were. you should have phoned the sec and it would have been changed.

I'm with the snrpc and the snfc due to my dad . I only started last year seriously to help him and learn but I got the doo bug and am now hooked. I don't know about all the politics sh.t but I did notice last year that when sending my birds there was no eyeballing and whispering in corners when I was marking with the snrpc the same could not be said for the other however I'm still in both and will attempt to race with both so I'm saving my judgement till after my first season racing on my own. In my limited opinion if guys could stop bitching and slagging each other off and concentrate on racing doos the whole sport would benefit just my opinion

I can remember about 10 years ago talking to someone high up in the SNRPC about the security issues the SNFC had with SG. He said there wasn't enough proof and that it would be brushed under the carpet. I did not for one minute think that this serious issue could possibly be covered up, how wrong was I. Ten years on, we have the same scenario, no transparency, no honesty and no respect for its membership.If the SNFC has to move forward then anyone who has backed or associated with SG in the past should be kept well away from the running of the club. Think about who that is !!!! I forecast the SNRPC membership doubling if an EGM isn't called soon.

But on what I read in the bhw last week I don't think the snfc are covering themselves in glory and i think the members should be entitled to put their opinion up as they feel there getting treated like mushrooms ie kept in the dark and fed a load of sh/?£