Well Who,s Going On Saturday

andy Burgess

yes well done to all but must agree with andy henrik not much to see only took us 15 20 mins to walk round the place and that was us buying stuff to but hopefully it will improve each year was jim and i first year there but not complaining we got what we went for but more stalls would be a big improvement we went to meet up with andy burgess and spent a half hour looking for him the only place we did not look was the sheep sale where he was lol

Where Andy stay s sheep are the local talent lol . Seen you there Walter was going to introduce myself but bottled out.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where Andy stay s sheep are the local talent lol . Seen you there Walter was going to introduce myself but bottled out.

ya silly man you should have came over would have been glad to meet you pal yes and your right should have been the first place we looked for a welshman lol think the baaasa was hiding from us lol

ya silly man you should have came over would have been glad to meet you pal yes and your right should have been the first place we looked for a welshman lol think the baaasa was hiding from us lol

Will next time . I had a pal who has a lot of the old jan arden blood and is getting a grandson of de Barcelona from me so was going to introduce him to you but as I say I was too shy lol.

Think you maybe have a short memory Andy, as the Show has grown every year since it started, thought it was really good this year and well done to all that had a hand in organising it

well again , went 2 years ago ,and today had the same amount of stalls it did back then ,so in my opinion (regardless of the state of my memory) it hadnt grown or improved .this statement is not a dig at the organisers at all ,neither was the first post :emoticon-0138-thinking:

The show is what it is ,not big and don,t think it will be but a good day out and handy for us in the west , enjoyed it ,even bought a German doo that just looked at the barley when I got home ! Any one know the German for barley lol . Gerste

just so happens i do its etoygfa

which is eat that or you get f k all lol

you had a pal colin? lol

gave charlie and davie a nice grandaughter of de barcelona end of last year hopefully should breed some good birds for them she was a good racing hen won two hard races and just missed clermont result hawked but started hiding every other race so might make a good stock hen for the guys

I enjoyed my day at the show catching up with old friends.

The committee obviously work very hard preparing for the event and Ian Noble obviously relished his 15 minutes of fame with a microphone in his hand.

The birds in show looked well and the fanciers concerned obviously worked hard to have them in condition especially given the weather in the run up to the show.

I think trade stands at shows will rapidly become a thing of the past as everything is available online now.