Derby Arona Internacional One Loft Race Tenerife

WulDon

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seems a good race, well done Willie, they are starting to peak at the right time :emoticon-0167-beer: I see that Alexander Gebel still has 20 left in it from his 72 entered. Thats not bad considering and I think he could be fav for the final :emoticon-0138-thinking:

72! what would he pay to enter that lot,the mind boggles,can,t be short of a bob or two,

very good Survival Race... only 39 doos adrift :)

Watched the race live yesterday morning, great returns really, Just puzzles me as to why a few days before 700 birds were lost from a few km shorter? they cant all have been crap birds, birds looked very tired on return and trapping not great, 1 bird I watched that came with the winners, and stood there crowing around for a good 10 mins.... I would have gone mad :D . Birds look in great condition though. good look for the remainder of the races, whens the next ? I cant wait to watch, And will deffo have a crack at it next year. Good look wuldon. are any of the birds you got left in related to your past good bird you had? the red 1, was it big bro or something?

Watched the race live yesterday morning, great returns really, Just puzzles me as to why a few days before 700 birds were lost from a few km shorter? they cant all have been crap birds, birds looked very tired on return and trapping not great, 1 bird I watched that came with the winners, and stood there crowing around for a good 10 mins.... I would have gone mad :D . Birds look in great condition though. good look for the remainder of the races, whens the next ? I cant wait to watch, And will deffo have a crack at it next year. Good look wuldon. are any of the birds you got left in related to your past good bird you had? the red 1, was it big bro or something?

ye it was BIG BRO, 6th Final Race 2013...

EXTRA TRAINING RACE... GRAN CANARIA... 26th February

Edited by WulDon