Derby Arona Internacional One Loft Race Tenerife

WulDon

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brutal race again, still only at 60 miles and 257 home. Thats 1881 birds missing from the 2138 entered in the first trainer. :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: That's them down to 5mph so I fear the worst. The only winner in this event is the guy that's running it. I hope they pile in tomorrow , atb to everyone that still have birds left :emoticon-0138-thinking: .

Brutal race again, still only at 60 miles and 257 home. Thats 1881 birds missing from the 2138 entered in the first trainer. :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: That's them down to 5mph so I fear the worst. The only winner in this event is the guy that's running it. I hope they pile in tomorrow , atb to everyone that still have birds left :emoticon-0138-thinking: .

its not the case of only 60 miles! mature young birds are being asked to cross the atlantic ocean here after deciding which island to head for, if they get it wrong yip its a stiff one just like today... island racing should go well now that this hurdle is out the way, which we all knew was coming.. no different from any other year, the ultimate challenge in pigeon racing for all those that enter, let the real racing now commence... :)

just been reading on the biggest pigeon site what all the top fanciers in the country think of this race and the pigeon keepers not fanciers that take part, nearly 2,000 birds lost, comments made you might as well have locked them all in a shed to starve and the last one alive is the winner,fanciers on the other islands cant even let there birds out due to getting up to 30 strays a day in that no one want to claim, feed and release, its time the thread was locked and pm each other with results if any.

just been reading on the biggest pigeon site what all the top fanciers in the country think of this race and the pigeon keepers not fanciers that take part, nearly 2,000 birds lost, comments made you might as well have locked them all in a shed to starve and the last one alive is the winner,fanciers on the other islands cant even let there birds out due to getting up to 30 strays a day in that no one want to claim, feed and release, its time the thread was locked and pm each other with results if any.

Away ye go nobody is asking you to read the thread a lot of fanciers interested in this race!!

I think if you adopt your ideals we would not be able to discuss very many races. Any given club or fed could have numbers that would fall into the unacceptable bracket on any given Saturday and sometimes for no apparent reason.

Correct mate only been in the game a few years and can remember some stinkers

I think if you adopt your ideals we would not be able to discuss very many races. Any given club or fed could have numbers that would fall into the unacceptable bracket on any given Saturday and sometimes for no apparent reason.

Correct Paul , if the ones that want to stop us racing our pigeons wanted info of how the race was going all they need to do is go to the web site and it's there to see , I'm not for these one loft races but accept fanciers like entering them so good luck to them and if you don't want to know about it well don't read the thread .

Correct Paul , if the ones that want to stop us racing our pigeons wanted info of how the race was going all they need to do is go to the web site and it's there to see , I'm not for these one loft races but accept fanciers like entering them so good luck to them and if you don't want to know about it well don't read the thread .

don't read the thread ? so if you see an act of abuse u just turn a blind eye,

i tossed my young birds from 35 miles last year well experienced and trained as well as in tip top condition

i never seen any those birds again to date probably a few other guys could tell same story

does this mean i abused my birds

dont think so i spend more time with my youngsters than the wife and certainly

dont abuse them in any way

anyone thats been in my lofts will know

my birds are as tame as you will get have names and come land on my arm when called

they are well looked after as is the birds in question

they are athletes born and bred for the purpose of racing

bad races tosses happen with no explination why to all of us

but some people must blame something so the easy target is the orginiser

these people seem set on joining the very ones that want to ban our sport strange

do you honestly think the organisers of OLR want to lose birds

they take every precation possible

but as i already said things happen bad tosses /races with no explanation

if all pigeon men suported one another then maybe we would see thing happening

and new guys entering the sport but thats only my opinion

i tossed my young birds from 35 miles last year well experienced and trained as well as in tip top condition

i never seen any those birds again to date probably a few other guys could tell same story

my birds are as tame as you will get have names and come land on my arm when called

these people seem set on joining the very ones that want to ban our sport strange

:emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party:

agree there mate, this OLR is the most transparent in the world and hence open to the heaviest of citisism... what makes me laugh its T*TS like 'Kirky' jump in at random and open there big gubs and lets there arses rattle, and havnt the faintest of ideas coz they don't following the detail to understand the structure of how this OLR operates... yip the losses are heavy, but what is different throughout the world with young bird racing these days, losses are on a mammoth scale all over when you weigh up the statistics at the end of the season its the same all over... so from your point of view pal every pigeon fancier in the world must abuse there pigeons!!! :emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

agree there mate, this OLR is the most transparent in the world and hence open to the heaviest of citisism... what makes me laugh its T*TS like 'Kirky' jump in at random and open there big gubs and lets there arses rattle, and havnt the faintest of ideas coz they don't following the detail to understand the structure of how this OLR operates... yip the losses are heavy, but what is different throughout the world with young bird racing these days, losses are on a mammoth scale all over when you weigh up the statistics at the end of the season its the same all over... so from your point of view pal every pigeon fancier in the world must abuse there pigeons!!! :emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

have a look on the main pigeon site and see what some of the top pigeon men in the country are saying about u all and this race not one comment is in support of this race so its not just me.

and these guys letting thier arses rattle :emoticon-0140-rofl: have never lost a bird :emoticon-0126-nerd:

i said it last year i love following this thread so much i got hooked and got envolved this year and having fun fun fun

point being if awe buddy promoted our sport the good and the bad more new members would be found

some guys just think you can show good bits and hide the bad hahaha

they on wrong thread this is real tough racing which takes a special doo probably just like the ones everyone are trying so hard to breed right now

your right guys thousands of yb going awol every week and no one knows why some feds wiped out this olr is what it is very hard racing and takes a special pigeon to take part and come through at the end imo and i enjoy following these brave birds good luck to all brittish fanciers who have a go and thanks to willie for the updates