Frank Dooman

frankdooman

I've just had the final news on my cancer sorry to a bit doom and gloom but they have now given me 2/8 weeks so I felt I wanted to thank all the great guys I've met in this great sport of ours my son is keeping/ racing the birds Iam feeling fine at the moment but that could change quickly so I want to wish every member all the very best for the future I've enjoyed all the sites and got to know loads of great guys go chase your dream it can be done

Ps. I get very tired easily so may only be on now and then and may not ans. post please except my apologise for that now

Frank Baillie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said Frank you have seen your dream come true in pigeons and great news the lads keeping your family of birds going . Just like to say thanks to you too as you have been a good friend over the years and prob kept my interest in racing going at times ,you always put a good balamced input into the forums . I hope you keep as well as you can under the circumstances .

ATB Rab.

You have been the voice of reason on the forums on many an occasion, always happy to help with advice etc from your knowledge. As Rab said you achieved your dream winning the National, something many of us will continue to strive to do.

Keep up the fight!

Phil

Frank, my thoughts are with you during this hard time for you and your family, over the last year or so on the forums you have done nothing but help people with advise and even gifted some top class pigeons to sales for cancer, I real credit to the sport.

Kenny

So sorry to hear your news Frank. I only met you a couple of times always thought you to be a top class guy always encouraging me by pm. I hope your family can stay strong and your memory will live on with your son racing great pigeons just like his auld man.

Frank Welsh

Guest TAMMY_1

Never met you Frank but always read your posts,none of which were negative,you will be a loss to everyone none more so than your family,there is a place reserved in Heaven for you so you can look down on your son racing your birds,stay strong for your family Frank as much as you can.

I can only echo whats already been said Frank with your imput and help to a lot of fanciers on the forum over the years with your knowledge and reasoning in a lot of topics that have been covered. God bless you Frank and your family at this difficult time, you will all be in our thoughts and prayers.

I,ll never forget the way you treated me Frank. At that awfull S.N.F.C. agm first of all. You spoke so much sense at the meetings I attended. Then you went out of your way to inform me the SNRPC had liberated a day early. You made a great impression on me. Pity there are not more Frank Bailey,s around. Now you are showing so much bravery. I, like most others will not forget you. You,re in my prayers

Frank, I have only met you once and am proud to have done so, reading your OP was heart rendering to say the least.

I can only hope that time remaining is peaceful,painless and gratifying both to you and your family.

our thoughts are with you.

Charlie McKerrow

Frank

The short time in which I got to know you and had the pleasure to sit talking doos with you

Over a coffee

It was a absolute pleasure to meet you frank and listen to your stories

A true pigeon man and gentleman with a wealth of knowledge

And frank that wee doo Of your I bought last year bred from your gold winner

It's youngster was 2nd club 3rd section at the weekend only being beat by

It's loft mate by .1 yom

You take care mate

craig

Guest Gareth Rankin

Since your diagnosis of this dreaded disease you have been an inspiration to the rest of us, the positive manner in which you have carried on, when many of us would have crumbled is very humbling.

My thoughts are with you.

Really sorry to hear this Frank you have always helped me given me advice and offered me a bird off your national winner after the fire last year

My thoughts are with you and your family old pal

Alan

FRANK OUR TH0UGHTS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AT THIS SAD AND TESTING TIME WHAT CAN I SAY MATE I JUST HOPE THEIRS PIGEON LOFTS IN HEAVEN BECAUSE YOULL FIT RIGHT IN THERE BEEN NICE NOING YOU THE WHOLE NORTH WEST WILL MISS YOU TRY AND GET THIS YOUNG BIRD PROBLEM FIXED WHEN YOU MET THE BOSS UP THERE CHEERS MATE DUNCAN COWAN