Couriers

TheHigg

Guest TAMMY_1

there was a thread on here before about G and R pigeon couriers and I said back then they were the worse couriers I had ever come across ,they messed us about for days saying they would pick up a bird in England and they say in their advert they cover all England apart from where our bird was and also they upset an old lady and her husband in our club and it took them 3 weeks to pick a bird up and they were rude to her because she told the person who had her bird the couriers were coming and in the end after 4 weeks of misery we got her a decent courier,,in fact I think on another site they threatened to sue the owners of the site if they did not take the bad publicity down,said it before and say it again G AND R PIGEON NON COURIERS ARE THE WORSE COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH and would never ask them to pick up birds for me again,stay clear.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pigeonbasics ForumCode of ConductView New Content

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10344] You do not have permission to view this topic.

:emoticon-0138-thinking: :emoticon-0138-thinking: :emoticon-0138-thinking: :emoticon-0138-thinking: :emoticon-0138-thinking:

had a pm from george49 confirming he got 6 birds off me and checked them before handing them to gm i only wish he would put it up on aN OPEN FORUM STOPS THE BOTH OF US LOOKING LIKE *expletive removed*

joe sue george anyway hes loaded m8 lol only kidding george got to say any dealings with george has been first class but this just should not happen joe has sent out the birds in good faith joe and the buyer should not be the losers here the couriers need to sort it out between them with the pigeon or the price of the pigeon

can vouch for the service and integrity of George at Saltire. George has done a lot of work for me and never had any problems and I for one would never go past him G&R are crap used them once never again I hope the bird turns up but don't hold yer breath cheers Alan

I would also like to state George has been to me 3 times and the service he has provided has been first class ,spoke to him Friday night as i am expecting delivery of young doos on Sun,he was obviously upset by all of this by his tone ,i hope this all sorts its self out for him as he in my opinion is likeable guy and at some point i will use Saltire Couriers again.

wee george is a fellow club member who i would like to think i can trust also i spoke this morning to the guy from g r couriers who sounded very plausable these two guys are having a right slanging match with me being the middle man [sorry guys im not being a go beetween ] i will sort bigpete out not with a bird though as i dont know of any couriers i can trust someone has stolen this mans bird and i wish whoever it was all the best with it [LOW LIFES]

Wee george has been excellent in any dealings we have had. He has went over and above his duty before for me for which i was very grateful and charged me the usual price even tho i had basically asked for a miracle

Guest chad3646

G R couriers are a shower of chancers fkd me about 3 times not picking up a bird from wales then told me one load of P*** every time i phoned . on the same day was told the driver hadnt turned up for work then an hour latter the van had brocken down strange that when it had no driver lol then on same day told the guy that done it was away in france fkn joke so they are then to crown it all when i again phoned was told they didint know who i was and never had taken an order for a collection from me , im quite sure the problem was not with wee george Joe it would have been with G and R numb nuts , I ended up using high flyers uk couriers who done the job collected one day here the next .

the guy was brocken down, thought it was broken down lol S T D PAYBACK

Guest paulrstokes

never heard a good word about G & R,

Also heard he can be quite threatening, and he has also contacted forums and threatened them with legal action.

Same old story guys vote with your feet, always used highflyers with no problems

We'll I would say that saltire are very poor to say the least I was ment to get stuff delivered on Thursday of them and I am still waiting not even a phone call very poor won't be ordering nuthing again.

Hi Wullie, i need to say that i,m responsible for not getting your order to you as discussed. I should have kept you up to speed with what was going on, but i didn't. The working relationship between myself and Saltire is a very good one, however i failed to meet my high expectations. I do apologise for the confusion regarding your order, and i have learned a lot with this error. I have now put in place proper procedures that will eliminate this in the future. George is at your front door as we speak, I've just given him your mobile number, to pass over your order. I hope you see from this that its been human error on my part, and i whole heartedly apologise, and hope its not tarnished the relationship between yourself and Saltire Couriers, or indeed myself.

kind regards

alex

never heard a good word about G & R,

Also heard he can be quite threatening, and he has also contacted forums and threatened them with legal action.

Same old story guys vote with your feet, always used highflyers with no problems

I received a phone call from Gary at G & R Couriers last night after he read my comment on pigeon chat to give me his side of things, and also mentioned he had instructed a lawyer in the past. What was said on that call will remain between Gary and myself (and whoever was sitting in the background). I will say that i have had no problems with George as I've stated before, and i trust him 100%, and will continue to do so.

Guest TAMMY_1

the simple way to stop this situ happening again is to get a receit from your courier stating how many birds if the courier is passing the birds on he should ask for same off the next courier then you will know who is to blame

spot on.

I sent g&r a text on Tuesday and stated shipper and recipient and number of birds (6 of). I had replies via text from him and no mention or questioning of the 6 birds actually being 5 as alledged. Then comes friday and only 5 arrived. Saturday late afternoon now no call from either company, no explanation, no bird. A company should be judged by incidents occuring but also how they respond and deal with incidents such as this. I have collected all text evidence and emails sent. I dont know what the procedure is for such things but i will have to get legal advice Monday because this is not on. Call it what you want bad service, theft whatever you like. But my bird has been stolen by someone. This is a belgium import a top notch pigeon. Not sure if this is a police matter or civil matter but will seek advice. Both couriers are pigeon keepers so cant see how a bird can just vanish like it was a pair of shoes. Madness, seriously beggars belief.

I sent g&r a text on Tuesday and stated shipper and recipient and number of birds (6 of). I had replies via text from him and no mention or questioning of the 6 birds actually being 5 as alledged. Then comes friday and only 5 arrived. Saturday late afternoon now no call from either company, no explanation, no bird. A company should be judged by incidents occuring but also how they respond and deal with incidents such as this. I have collected all text evidence and emails sent. I dont know what the procedure is for such things but i will have to get legal advice Monday because this is not on. Call it what you want bad service, theft whatever you like. But my bird has been stolen by someone. This is a belgium import a top notch pigeon. Not sure if this is a police matter or civil matter but will seek advice. Both couriers are pigeon keepers so cant see how a bird can just vanish like it was a pair of shoes. Madness, seriously beggars belief.

Puzzles me why you haven't had some sort of explanation from both couriers yet m8.

as you no doubt noticed my earlier post peter i had a call from gr this morning nothing from saltire all they seem to be doing is passing the buck no one wants to take the blame for this fxxk up however as youre post states you were coresponding with gr regarding 6 birds and werent questioned on the amount i find this very strange indeed mate keep us posted on any corespondence you get and if you dont get any joy i will fully reemburse you for the missing [stolen] bird

del there is no puzzle here i transhipped six birds to gr end of

george i am not laying the blame at anyones door but dont you think it would benefit both youre companys if youre goodself and gr got together on this one and sorted this out one way or another mate :emoticon-0138-thinking: other customers would certainly look upon youse in a better light mate

Aye Joe but Geo has said it wasn't anything to do with him and obviously he doesn't want to comment on any other courier on an open forum. All these boys have to work together, if ye know what I mean so it makes sense to say nowt.Id be the same as you though, id go off my fekin heed.