Ets Question

tiger

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They cloned dolly the sheep

Don't see a big problem for those with the know how to clone a ring ?

Did van lint not say in his DVD that those systems were not used in the Far East as they would have it cracked in no time ,maybe I am wrong with that quote but sure something was mentioned .

they are used in the east i posted a vid this year of fanciers from the far east useing ets

there been used in Belgium for god only knows how long and with the money that birds are worth there it would be the place to pull a stunt

the facts are cheats usually depend on lack of rules and regulations been followed at clubs and marking stations to cheat

i would have no problem with the security of ets systems when company's like deister are making these products there take of ets is small when compared to there other business that they receive from all over the world i cant see them putting there name to anything which if not secure could close them down if there system was hacked

the chances of anyone cheating though hacking the system is not worth talking about

the chances of someone cheating though lax procuders been followed at clubs is far greater

they are used in the east i posted a vid this year of fanciers from the far east useing ets

there been used in Belgium for god only knows how long and with the money that birds are worth there it would be the place to pull a stunt

the facts are cheats usually depend on lack of rules and regulations been followed at clubs and marking stations to cheat

i would have no problem with the security of ets systems when company's like deister are making these products there take of ets is small when compared to there other business that they receive from all over the world i cant see them putting there name to anything which if not secure could close them down if there system was hacked

the chances of anyone cheating though hacking the system is not worth talking about

the chances of someone cheating though lax procuders been followed at clubs is far greater

1oo per cent correct m8 any cheating thats been done has been with manual clocks and rubbers the only way to cheat ets is people not doing there jobs correctly and keeping to the rules maybe we should all keep an eye on the ones that have manual clocks when they can afford ets

1oo per cent correct m8 any cheating thats been done has been with manual clocks and rubbers the only way to cheat ets is people not doing there jobs correctly and keeping to the rules maybe we should all keep an eye on the ones that have manual clocks when they can afford ets

How mischievous of you Mr.Boswell

no matter what the system is if its not done right it can be cheated

.Anything electric can be got at. It is why many nations are turning again for pigeons as messengers. Unless caught etc.

I know of a case, some years back now, where a fellow noted when he used a remote control to open his garage door, the ET lost a minute. Also when he closed it it gained a minute. After a time the ET was improved.

Slight of hand and relaxed marking station means loop holes if one is so incline. As the RPRA independent research proved a dead bird could win a race.

A lad at a school renowned for being first if the space tracking had to lock the doors and guard the computer room - a while back now. The school dissolved their' interest for whatever reason and it was closed down. After a 13 year old lad was ordering driving licences, furniture, ... indeed you name it and for a tenner he got it delivery free of charge and all paid for. Like he said to me, 'If it has electricity, it can be hacked.

So as quick as one loop hole is plugged another may well open. Nothing is infallible, or fool proof. Sadly cheating has always been a part of all sports etc. etc. and will continue to be so.

to true roland i knew guys that said they could stop and start any manual clock if they wanted also know of clubs that let fanciers take there pool sheets and make ajustments to there sheet after there birds have been race marked and had access to rubbers that could have been added on but untill there caught its speculation nothing more and untill its proved why would anyone want to bring it up if i had proof of any clock of any kind that could be cheated id be at shu door wanting somthing done about it not trying to stir things up on here on open forum no wonder joe public have a low opinion of us

Guest chad3646

to true roland i knew guys that said they could stop and start any manual clock if they wanted also know of clubs that let fanciers take there pool sheets and make ajustments to there sheet after there birds have been race marked and had access to rubbers that could have been added on but untill there caught its speculation nothing more and untill its proved why would anyone want to bring it up if i had proof of any clock of any kind that could be cheated id be at shu door wanting somthing done about it not trying to stir things up on here on open forum no wonder joe public have a low opinion of us

thats a bit of a statement walter could get you into trouble that one :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Willie near every week in our club rings dont work and thrown away why is this happening . they just wont work i think robbie mc donald has had heeps along with wilson noble in fact i would go as far as say every member has had this bother GSD on this site can tell you more but robbies daughter has ta put most of them over the pads twice and andy higgins has said they are not registering and ive had it a couple of times so must be a problem OK

the shu should have to replace these dud rings as they force us to buy from them imo

thats a bit of a statement walter could get you into trouble that one :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

just speculation chad dont like anyone saying the system we use can be got at when theres has already been proof of guys cheating with manuals and thats not speculation its a fact someones trying to mix it m8 i can mix it to lol

which manual clocks can be stopped and started again :emoticon-0138-thinking:

the clubs which allow the above behaviour to happen is shocking and should be reported to there union

Guest chad3646

no one is trying to mix it walter you have stated that you know of clubs that let fanciers take pool sheets and and had access to rubbers that could have been added on read on above

if that is correct you should have notified the officials

no one is trying to mix it walter you have stated that you know of clubs that let fanciers take pool sheets and and had access to rubbers that could have been added on read on above

if that is correct you should have notified the officials

they were officials m8 and i retract know for knew as i dont know if its still done that way im not a member but nothing underhand was going on that i know of just pointing out if clubs are lax it is open to cheats lots of things in the pigeon game is done on trust and there is allways people who will abuse it someday ets will be cheated to but untill then its speculation nothing more imo

just a thought snf birds are all rubberd why cant we phone the nunber in to an answer phone after timing in just the same way we registar our time ins the fancier doest know the rubber number till it homes right boys shoot me down only a thought

The rules within the SNFC are fine in my opinion, everyone has the option to set a 2nd clock and all birds have a rubber ring on. Up to youself if you use as a safeguard or not.

I was told at my club that that is illegal. Had some that weren't ET rung and some that were.

Best allowed was Rubber all, or send some as trainers. Mind this maybe different in the SHU than the RPRA. Personally I see no problem with it.

Is it possible to register the same bird twice, as an example GB14Z00001 and GB14 Z0 0001. The reason I ask is I queried a print out where the spacing of the numbers and letters differed. The answer was" that's the way it sometimes prints" I find it strange that the printer has a mind of its own allowing it to do this, perhaps some of you have experienced this yourselves it would be interesting to find out. I know that when I am adding birds to my pedigree system it allows me to register the same birds several times with various spacing differences.

The same bird CAN be assigned two ETS rings by using spaces as said above but both birds would have to be entered in the race for the ETS rings to register so no advantage would be gained. What could be done to cheat is the bird could be fitted with an unregistered ring and if the owner was putting the bird through the ringer at marking they could have the registered ring in their hand then go back to the loft with the ETS ring in their pocket. Solution is no one puts their own birds through the ringer.

We have also had MANY rings that don't work!

The same bird CAN be assigned two ETS rings by using spaces as said above but both birds would have to be entered in the race for the ETS rings to register so no advantage would be gained. What could be done to cheat is the bird could be fitted with an unregistered ring and if the owner was putting the bird through the ringer at marking they could have the registered ring in their hand then go back to the loft with the ETS ring in their pocket. Solution is no one puts their own birds through the ringer.

Thats correct and nobody should put their own birds thru rubbers or ets

I was told at my club that that is illegal. Had some that weren't ET rung and some that were.

Best allowed was Rubber all, or send some as trainers.

Thats correct. Two clocks one race illegal

I know a club where the fanciers used to mark their' own birds. Not once but twice they were taken to the RPRA region. My mate was absolutely livid that he had to stand up and lie there. Was a small village and all related. He packed up flying.

Know a fellow that asked the Clock setter round one Sat afternoon to FIX his clock. Long story short he had wire stuck in it wrapped around the minute hand. The fellow had devised two wires. They went in the top where the thimble went and he could alter the hand back wards by clicking around the hands ... the other forward. When threathen he was being reported to the RPRA he spouted so much dirt on other members that they let bye gones be bye gones. I resigned forth with from that club. The same fellow used to have water in his clocks each week where he'd put them in the freezer, and then thaw out and heat up to adjust times apparently. There is and are much and many more, but ...

Guest chad3646

I know a club where the fanciers used to mark their' own birds. Not once but twice they were taken to the RPRA region. My mate was absolutely livid that he had to stand up and lie there. Was a small village and all related. He packed up flying.

Know a fellow that asked the Clock setter round one Sat afternoon to FIX his clock. Long story short he had wire stuck in it wrapped around the minute hand. The fellow had devised two wires. They went in the top where the thimble went and he could alter the hand back wards by clicking around the hands ... the other forward. When threathen he was being reported to the RPRA he spouted so much dirt on other members that they let bye gones be bye gones. I resigned forth with from that club. The same fellow used to have water in his clocks each week where he'd put them in the freezer, and then thaw out and heat up to adjust times apparently. There is and are much and many more, but ...

you resigned from it no wonder tell us more, who cooked the books lol

Not on the BRICON system it cant,because their is only one way you can enter letters and numbers,you only have to get a space wrong and it wont register.

Could still be done if you had another in cahoots with you, race marking with ETS or rubbers should be closely scrutinised at all times but we are all guilty of not doing so, the majority of fanciers would never dream of cheating but their will always be one who will take advantage of any slack marking procedures

Could still be done if you had another in cahoots with you, race marking with ETS or rubbers should be closely scrutinised at all times but we are all guilty of not doing so, the majority of fanciers would never dream of cheating but their will always be one who will take advantage of any slack marking procedures

Well said Davie .

Ps thought I would reply before you know who :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: