Ets Question

tiger

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no m8 not that i know of never herd of that before it was not meant to be a slur on anyone thats not cheating only the ones that have been caught is it not a slur on all ets users that they should time a rubber to come on people in glass houses if it was proved that ets was being cheated i would agree with you but like i said all the ones caught cheating so far have been using clocks and rubbers ive no dout ets will be cheated sometime like all the rest of the timing systems but untill then people should not be trying to mix it like a remote control taking a minute off the ets time for f k sake give us a break anyway ive had enough of this stupidty my garage door remote has just opened the sexy blondes blinds across the road shes going in the shower lol

walter any thing can be cheated there is always a way and there will be guys who will do it that's a fact and yes there has been a guy caught cheating with ETS OPEN your eyes :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer:

right boys whats happning reading between the lines theres something happend looks like someone been caught fidling lets get it out in the open and keep our sport safe names please only way forward and stop it from happning again

i dont know if there is a case or if there there is a case with any union

but naming ppl before due process has taken place wont help the situation at all and may hinder the case if there is one

Guest chad3646

right boys whats happning reading between the lines theres something happend looks like someone been caught fidling lets get it out in the open and keep our sport safe names please only way forward and stop it from happning again

thats whats wrong people spouting there mouths of , then when asked about it , the answer is thats what someone told me

:emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: