Ets Question

tiger

Thats correct. Two clocks one race illegal

You are not using two clocks, the second one is a back-up in case your ETS fails, just the same as getting 2 STB,s set you can only use the second one if the first clock fails.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told at my club that that is illegal. Had some that weren't ET rung and some that were.

Best allowed was Rubber all, or send some as trainers. Mind this maybe different in the SHU than the RPRA. Personally I see no problem with it.

You are not using two clocks, the second one is a back-up in case your ETS fails, just the same as getting 2 STB,s set you can only use the second one if the first clock fails.

Read Rolands post!! He is saying he had some rubbered and some not?? He CANNOT use two clocks.

1oo per cent correct m8 any cheating thats been done has been with manual clocks and rubbers the only way to cheat ets is people not doing there jobs correctly and keeping to the rules maybe we should all keep an eye on the ones that have manual clocks when they can afford ets

thats a total slur on folks character is it not a fact that a club not that far from u caught a guy cheating with ETS the clip ring not closed and a rubber underneath it clip ring was being slipped off after marking showing the bird in basket with rubber

Could still be done if you had another in cahoots with you, race marking with ETS or rubbers should be closely scrutinised at all times but we are all guilty of not doing so, the majority of fanciers would never dream of cheating but their will always be one who will take advantage of any slack marking procedures

After reading all this thread was going to say the very same thing davie .

to true roland i knew guys that said they could stop and start any manual clock if they wanted also know of clubs that let fanciers take there pool sheets and make ajustments to there sheet after there birds have been race marked and had access to rubbers that could have been added on but untill there caught its speculation nothing more and untill its proved why would anyone want to bring it up if i had proof of any clock of any kind that could be cheated id be at shu door wanting somthing done about it not trying to stir things up on here on open forum no wonder joe public have a low opinion of us

Walter quite sure that's not the reason the public has a low opinion of us if it was they would

Feel the same towards dog racing horse racing and athletics where it all goes on ,sad but true.

I would join u at the shu.

I agree with you Bobby. The problem in fact if there is one is down to human error, the same problem can be said about mechanical clocks using rubber rings.

bull s hit tell the full story if theres a problem with it ? don't brush it under the carpet

If any ETS clocking system allows the multiple registration of the same ring number then it is not fit for purpose and should be re-called by the manufacturer and updated.

:emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: and there may be worse if all story.es are true :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Guest chad3646

that is correct you have state your number one clock, the other one is a back up clock

that is correct you have state your number one clock, the other one is a back up clock

Thanks for the info and clarifacation.

So a bird has a race ET ring on ... But hasn't been registered. However when the handler puts it on the clock there is a registered ET in his hand. Many alternatives to this COULD be used. Most granted if one is putting his own birds through OR in calhoots. Sadly it has happened. Will also happen again or another way. We must be ever vigulant in our clubs at the marking stations at ALL times I'm afraid. Better to be happy up front than begging after.

Not really Knoxjn. I am at the National marking station and I / We wouldn't allow ANY fancier near his birds. That also means doubly if members of the club we fly in. Maybe I can't speak for all ... But if the case is that we couldn't swapped 'Markers' when a club members' birds go through, then it joplly well should be. Even if it means a fancier from another fed being watched and over seen by the markers such as I.

it was cause me a huge problem as i am generally driving back up the road and dont see birds coming home

also the disabled fanciers who ets is supposed to help

would have to catch their birds again to read the rubber number

so pointless having it

thats a total slur on folks character is it not a fact that a club not that far from u caught a guy cheating with ETS the clip ring not closed and a rubber underneath it clip ring was being slipped off after marking showing the bird in basket with rubber

no m8 not that i know of never herd of that before it was not meant to be a slur on anyone thats not cheating only the ones that have been caught is it not a slur on all ets users that they should time a rubber to come on people in glass houses if it was proved that ets was being cheated i would agree with you but like i said all the ones caught cheating so far have been using clocks and rubbers ive no dout ets will be cheated sometime like all the rest of the timing systems but untill then people should not be trying to mix it like a remote control taking a minute off the ets time for f k sake give us a break anyway ive had enough of this stupidty my garage door remote has just opened the sexy blondes blinds across the road shes going in the shower lol