Snfc Maidstone Tuesday 25th June

sapper756

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

S.N.F.C.INLAND NATIONAL RACE FROM MAIDSTONE- Monday 24th June 2013- The convoy of approx.5000 Birds- No Liberation as yet. Further update after 8am

Guest chad3646

some people dont check the weather at race point they just see sun 400 miles away at their house and think every where is the same

100 percent correct and thats not just the novices lol

A wee bit of information goes a long way or is it the secret service tell the folk that own the doos nothing :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Its on the website update after 10. Its fairly obvious conditions are not right at Maidstone or they would have been up by now

Guest chad3646

Its on the website update after 10. Its fairly obvious conditions are not right at Maidstone or they would have been up by now

as you say fairly obvious but you get the usual s..t stirrers lol

some people dont check the weather at race point they just see sun 400 miles away at their house and think every where is the same

you are right but not in my case- of course the weather on the ground is different from what the forecast and current maps say. That is the source of my comment (only speaking for myself) but now Kenny has been on good to know - it could have been other reasons (ie large batches overhead/in the area)

Thanks for the info

Guest Gareth Rankin

I Its the fecking weather , were no sitting down here for the good of were health .

Kenny, tell the other 2 drivers that the Geraldys are primed and ready for the Alencon race tomorrow night, well that is if you dont get back up the road on time....lol

Keep slapping on the factor 30 :emoticon-0157-sun:

Post put in old thread while I was closing it, copied here.

its low black cload cover at maidstone, why didnt the snfc have a plan B. the rest of the country is good. i.e. move up the road a bit and get a liberation or even over to eastbourne been sunny and broken cloud the all morning. i know its easier said than done but pre plans

Have to wait out now, Ypres plans up the spout for many if we don't get a lib. After last year I don't think anyone will be moving birds anywhere. Can't do right for doing wrong with fanciers. I am champing about birds no being up, another wants them moving and others want transporters back ASAP.

Who would be a convoyer?! At the end of the day when we all calm it, the lads there on the ground know whats best for the birds and how conditions are at lib. Look at the other lot, went on Friday and I heard the winner walked it hame

Those boys deserve a :emoticon-0167-beer: or two the night that's for sure. Apologies for my earlier rant Kenny

Barry

I Its the fecking weather , were no sitting down here for the good of were health .

At the marking station last Thursday most were aware that if we did not get a race on Sat, then it could be Tuesday before conditions became favourable.

Think its just as frustrating for guys that are down there,so lets all wait and see what the back of 10 brings