clockman

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest bigda

Here where we're you last night when I was helping mark the doos at newhouse ya fud

are you the guy orginised the frigging plant pots all about the place, if you had moved them that would have been a bigger help to all emoticon-0138-thinking.gif

For your information I am concerned about all the birds in the transporter even yours and I stated in an earlier post that I thought the members concerned should have been given the chance to withdraw their birds. This is nothing to do with Lanarkshire Fed. I assume it was your federations democratic decision to go to Maidstone with the SNFC and every members decision whether to send pigeons or otherwise. I don't know who is on the SNFC committee from Lanarkshire but after some of the garbage posted on here since last night I would think it would be difficult to find anyone willing to take on the responsibility in future and I for one don't blame them. Another point which has not been mentioned. If there are Lanarkshire pigeons going to the race which are not being entered in the SNFC why are they being marked at the SNFC station. Would it not save time if they were marked somewhere else then there would be no cause for complaints about marking in a greenhouse.

Hi

Iam a member of the SNFC and you are on the committe

So who suggested Newhouse for marking ?

Also are you aware that at the Newbury marking an elderly

gentleman fell over one of the potting beds his basket burst open

and his birds were hitting themselfs of the glass roof :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

There is NO TOILET to use if you need to go its between 2 cars in the car park

The place is a shambles and should not be used for SNFC marking

Regards and Cheers

Homer 49 Alex Blyth 5023

Guest bigda

Hi

and his birds were hitting themselfs of the glass roof emoticon-0127-lipssealed.gif

Regards and Cheers

Homer 49 Alex Blyth 5023

you cut them to the quick siranimatedpigeons.gif

Hi

and his birds were hitting themselfs of the glass roof :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Regards and Cheers

Homer 49 Alex Blyth 5023

I am not on the SNFC committee and have never set foot in Newhouse let alone the marking station

I am not on the SNFC committee and have never set foot in Newhouse let alone the marking station

Hi Jade

Sorry about that some how thought you were on the committee

Your reply seems to be about me me me and not the points

that I raised

Unlike you I have included my name and SNFC membership number

If you have birds away ATB

Cheers

Homer 49

Well i got both ends of the stick. My first 2 over the ets pad went through no probs and are in the baskets, my 3rd doo's ets ring didnae register so was held back until i could arrange for my Benzing clock to be brought over. John Lawrie very very kindly went to the trouble of getting it and brought it over. That doo was not in the earlier baskets so ave 2 well oiled and wan runnin dry

forgive me but does that mean you are using 2 clocks ...ETS and manual ?

sorry for off topic.

it could have been a lot worse than a touch of diesel well hope it,s diesel and not weed killer . their could only have had a touch of diesel if it is diesel in it .as you would have noticed picking it up by the extra weight.we should be thinking of learning by this mistake for future and getting the same marking for all members of S.N.F.C. why should some members have to mark birds for race in greenhouse wi no toilets ect and others in hall with toilets bar ect.

and why would there not be a doo in the basket

that has won £10,000 in prize money, the point is if the guys that have to take there doos out of the basket, they have every right in telling the committee, if they cant get a race no one will, so don't forget that. can you or any vet guarantee the said birds in them baskets the ones that took a drink will be up with the pace, the bird might look OK but anyone who have kept budgies would know they look OK just before they die, just as you can have 2 guys standing side by side ready to race both look OK, but one has a dose of the runs, and all is in his head is where is the Bog

You never said anything about prize money, all you stated was a £10,000 doo!!!

Regards your other statement, you never race but there's no way you can stop anyone else doing so :lol::lol::lol:

he is a nat member but did he get asked did he want his bird back, answer no, and that is wrong, as like the lanarkshire they should have been given the option in or out

this is more about making money from the lanarkshire, than the welfare of the lanarkshires birds, so the committee want racing for there birds. again fox in charge of the hen house.

All this talk of law suits that's not the type of Suit you need it's a straight jacket you cabbage the birds have been inspected at the race site by a vet and are in A1 condition and as always looked after 110% in the transporters

Guest Gareth Rankin

We used airdrie football stadium which was IMO a great venue with plenty parking,very roomy and very cool for everyone and the doos! but for some reason was not liked by some fanciers. :partick-thistle-Crest:

New owners came in and where not interested in pigeon fanciers. Too get a hall suitable for the inland nationals for the west section and Lanarkshire it will cost £300.00. This is a lot of money, but when you consider that theres 150-200 fanciers using it, then in my opinion, its money well spent to have a little bit of professionalism and give the pigeon fanciers a service that they deserve.

Guest bigda

All this talk of law suits that's not the type of Suit you need it's a straight jacket you cabbage the birds have been inspected at the race site by a vet and are in A1 condition and as always looked after 110% in the transporters

only a idiot would say they gave a 110% percent.emoticon-0138-thinking.gif as there is no such thinganimatedpigeons.gif it was options that i said, that was never discussed with the owners of the birds. and for by there ain't no word of it, from your Micky mouse site.emoticon-0167-beer.gif

only a idiot would say they gave a 110% percent.[img]http://forum.pigeonbasics.com/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0138-thinking.gif[/img] as there is no such thinganimatedpigeons.gif it was options that i said, that was never discussed with the owners of the birds. and for by there ain't no word of it, from your Micky mouse site.emoticon-0167-beer.gif

Only an idiot that doesn't have a clue what day o the week it is would suggest that the SNFC convoyers have EVER given anything else!!

Away n see tae yer mickey mouse doos that never seem to be able to do anything as you are spending too much time on here rather than train them :P

New owners came in and where not interested in pigeon fanciers. Too get a hall suitable for the inland nationals for the west section and Lanarkshire it will cost £300.00. This is a lot of money, but when you consider that theres 150-200 fanciers using it, then in my opinion, its money well spent to have a little bit of professionalism and give the pigeon fanciers a service that they deserve.

Gareth surely the newmains marking station is more suitable than Newhouse with a bit of organisation the truck could sit down in the car park for loading the members park in the health centre and a one way system could be set up for the Waiting memberswith there birds. There are also welfare facilities on site including a bar umpteen kebab and chip shops to hand as a bonus.