• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a surprise held over snfc clowns

Snfc should move with the times

Im sure the race control team would rather have had them up if conditions were right, but maybe you should put yourself forward next year for the job

One race marks in a green house in the middle ov the summer, never mind the major .*expletive removed* ups expletive remove, the other is a well organised well run the mind boggles :lol: give me established chaos any day lol

talk about f ups just look what happened on Friday now that's f up :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: SWEEP SWEEP UNDER CARPET AND YOU NEVER SAID A WORD

I'm gonna miss the race as I told the wife I would take her away for few days! Heading down London area tomorrow mornin till wed.

Just need to watch the race unfold from my phone!

I would just give her an extra £500 and tell her to enjoy her selfemoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0140-rofl.gif

come on you tell us you seem two think that the snrpc are top,s ? if this gets out just watch the screaming :emoticon-0140-rofl: ,

You seem to be the man with the information at hand tell the world or forever be silent :lol::lol::lol:

You seem to be the man with the information at hand tell the world or forever be silent :lol::lol::lol:

lets wait and see you talk f ups now that,s a major f up and should make a few phone calls and come back and tell naw but you wont doo that

Guest TAMMY_1

Was this the bird that was racemarked on Thurs and was sitting on the Loft Friday morning before the birds were even libbed?

did it win Bobby :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

I'm gonna miss the race as I told the wife I would take her away for few days! Heading down London area tomorrow mornin till wed.

Just need to watch the race unfold from my phone!

do you not have ETS mate?

lets wait and see you talk f ups now that,s a major f up and should make a few phone calls and come back and tell naw but you wont doo that

I know everthing that goes on but you seem to be the messenger so tell the fancy,nae point keeping them guessing :lol: :lol:

well done that man

Here Here Tam, there are plenty of good honest men in our sport, and its nice to hear about the good deeds instead of the bad.

I am always sorry to hear of any organisation having a difficulty with their racing and hope that what ever went awry has been rectified and doesn't affect their result.