Snfc

yeboah

Thanks for all the comments guys much appreciated its not sunk in yet I can't believe it. Would also like to say well done to all that timed and the section winners well done all. A wee mention for a couple of guys firstly jim Cullen for supplying me the parents I've been been winning with Cullen doos for a decade and special mention for my big mucker tam blair for all his advice on conditioning ,motivation ,feeding etc thanks again and all the best for all who enters for the coming nationals cheers

congrats to you

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the comments guys much appreciated its not sunk in yet I can't believe it. Would also like to say well done to all that timed and the section winners well done all. A wee mention for a couple of guys firstly jim Cullen for supplying me the parents I've been been winning with Cullen doos for a decade and special mention for my big mucker tam blair for all his advice on conditioning ,motivation ,feeding etc thanks again and all the best for all who enters for the coming nationals cheers

Chuffed to fek for ye m8

Thank you everyone for your phone calls texts congratulations and personal messages on pigeon basics i am very humbled by your response good luck to all in what is the best sport in the world participated in by some of the nicest people Many Thanks again Mick Currie .

Well done all on the result especially W Gault E14 144 open he started us off in the right direction in 1979 when i was eleven with 5 pigeons

Su 78m 503 a think Cheq piet Hen

Su 79m 5467 Blue Hen

Su 79m 5470 Blue piet Cock

Su 79m 5473 Blue piet Hen

Su 79m 5474 Blue cock

The only dissapointment was the blue hen timed in a National 91st section only to be disqualified as my dad had written down wrong number on the tranfer form but thems the breaks

Well done to all who attepted the race (better luck next time); those who got one in good time; those that were in the prizes, and the winner. Its been a while since Ayrshire was up there and I hope this encourages more to compete from there and other 'unfavourable' locations.

Well done all. ^_^:scotland:

Just had a phone call from Doctor Phil Lynch President of the Scottish National Flying Club to confirm that my blue cock has won 1st south section 2nd open National and 1st national cock from Newbury ,

Congratulations to the Winner into Ayrshire :emoticon-0137-clapping:

WELL DONE. Mick , after all the heartache this year in your family this comes along and puts a big smile on your face . Fantastic mate

WELL DONE. Mick , after all the heartache this year in your family this comes along and puts a big smile on your face . Fantastic mate

Thanks very much stuart ,Peter would have loved the moment sadly not to be.

Got to make special mention of my good mate John Agnew who used to fly the doos into lockerbie ,John moved round corner from me a year ago and has since helped me construct the new front and internal layout also here 3 times daily helping in all aspects and has been a breath of fresh air with my work commitments we have been studying all of the finer points like holmes and watson and it has been very rewarding to see the condition we have achieved with all the old and young birds ,The wife thinks its great as it has stopped me bleating in her lug about the doos all the best with your season Pal .

Thanks very much stuart ,Peter would have loved the moment sadly not to be.

Got to make special mention of my good mate John Agnew who used to fly the doos into lockerbie ,John moved round corner from me a year ago and has since helped me construct the new front and internal layout also here 3 times daily helping in all aspects and has been a breath of fresh air with my work commitments we have been studying all of the finer points like holmes and watson and it has been very rewarding to see the condition we have achieved with all the old and young birds ,The wife thinks its great as it has stopped me bleating in her lug about the doos all the best with your season Pal .

Very honest of you mick to include your loft helper , some just take all the credit and don't mention ALL the help they get and would never be as successfull without the help , well done again mick ,need to drop I some day and see your setup I've passed Moffat many a time .my wee pal frank Lawrie was down to pick up a stray and was raving about it to me .