Snfc

yeboah

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just say that there was a clerical error on the result posted on the web page My official position has now been confirmed as 4th open 1st B Sec The secretary is unable to amend the provisional result on the SNFC web page but will amend the results sent by post Karen Newcombe

Very well done Karen top class fancier with top class pigeons

Well done Karen,I have a picture of dale on the front page of an addition of the pictorial from years ago it takes pride of place pinned to the wall of my feed store must have brought me luck congratulations from Mick .

Congratulations mick on 2nd open Dale was a good teacher !!

Well done mike we had a call to we are 1st regions 12th open

Well done Derek and Johnnyemoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gif, £25 just sent to Marlene to cover our wager.

Also a huge well done to the Moscow Master on a fantastic performance taking 1st Open.

Well done too to my wee friend Mick Currie on another great race in the SNFC, not forgetting Karen Newcombe making history in the SNFC, like father like daughteremoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gif

If i missed you out my apologies but well done to ALL fanciers who make the result in what a was as difficult a race in the Inland SNFC National's that i can remember. atvb John.

Very well done Karen top class fancier with top class pigeons

THANX JUMBO

JUST AS WELL I CHECKED OVER THE RESULT WITH MY GLASSES ON OR I WOULD HAVE MISSED THE ERROR LOL !!

MY SECONDS WERE EIGHT BUT WERE ON RESULT AS BEING EIGHTEEN

THEREFORE NEARLY COST ME AN OPEN POSITION animatedpigeons.gif

Well done to Ricky Young 1st Open. Brilliant :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Couldn't help but notice that there were 7 out of the first 8 in section E are raced by the Midland fed members down the west, Lanarkshire members should take notice if they wish to be competitive whislt racing within the SNFC.

This has not went unnoticed up here either well done Gareth

Rab/Andy Smith

Thanks for all the comments guys much appreciated its not sunk in yet I can't believe it. Would also like to say well done to all that timed and the section winners well done all. A wee mention for a couple of guys firstly jim Cullen for supplying me the parents I've been been winning with Cullen doos for a decade and special mention for my big mucker tam blair for all his advice on conditioning ,motivation ,feeding etc thanks again and all the best for all who enters for the coming nationals cheers

Thanks for all the comments guys much appreciated its not sunk in yet I can't believe it. Would also like to say well done to all that timed and the section winners well done all. A wee mention for a couple of guys firstly jim Cullen for supplying me the parents I've been been winning with Cullen doos for a decade and special mention for my big mucker tam blair for all his advice on conditioning ,motivation ,feeding etc thanks again and all the best for all who enters for the coming nationals cheers

Well done mate