Snfc Niort - Info, Times/Returns

midnight_son

According to British Barcelona Club Website the Fougeres pigeons are doing 41mph for near 250 mph - no idea how good returns are. They libbed at 10.30 and Fougeres lies 140 odd miles NNE of Niort so should be reasonable close to the line of flight and not far away from the time the Niort birds would be passing that way.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

another 1 500 miles 12 hours 28 min

heres hoping theres some that get timed in the morning in to the north section . only another 285 miles to go on top of the one thats timed at 500 mile good luck to all :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer:

Who did we go with? I thought it was a Yorkshire Fed / Amal? Any word on those birds?

I think its the North West combine they are with Ian. There aren't many into the combine tonight so little hope for SNFC members getting one on the shift, mind you there are always exceptions to everything so i hope someone does get a doo on the shift

Guest Gareth Rankin

Looking at the forecast for the rest of today and tomorrow, i am struggling to see how tired pigeons can make it home through all the rain that is forecast into Scotland over the next 36 hours.

Looking at the forecast for the rest of today and tomorrow, i am struggling to see how tired pigeons can make it home through all the rain that is forecast into Scotland over the next 36 hours.

just watched the bbc forecast gareth the bad weather is to disapate today(prob be the best day for the whole of britain for some time) so would think an afternoon winner

Guest Gareth Rankin

just watched the bbc forecast gareth the bad weather is to disapate today(prob be the best day for the whole of britain for some time) so would think an afternoon winner

Hi Stuart

Have a look at the Met office forcecast, not as positive as the BBC's weather. Let's hope they have got it wrong.