Your First Race

Guest TAMMY_1

Guest TAMMY_1

Hi TAMMY_1

Can you give me any info on the Tewkesbury races,have you had good or bad returns from there.We race from there later on in the season.

Our first race is Leyland on the 14th.April.78mile to me.

we get near perfect returns from there,birds always make great time,can't remember any bad races/returns from there

Guest TAMMY_1

ask your fed sec,oops i forgot its you, :emoticon-0136-giggle:

aye and the second race as its 53 miles :P

well at least you can get your breakfast after those races as you are always up at dawn :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons:

Ayrshire fed first race is lockerbie about 65miles to me first year we have been going down the west in years but I would think it will be a difficult race point but it will be the same for everbody 21st of april

Guest TAMMY_1

Thank you for your reply TAMMY_1,It's the first season we've race from that race point,we always raced from Cheltenham :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons:

you can let me know how you get on from there.

Ayrshire fed first race is lockerbie about 65miles to me first year we have been going down the west in years but I would think it will be a difficult race point but it will be the same for everbody 21st of april

Where do they lib in lockerbie?

6 weeks today I'm led to believe

I think lanarkshire are going down west too as ayrshire are said to be going with us in last 3 races of old bird season it was 6 weeks yesterday to our first race of the season so now time to get our rears in gear

f me its a easy race point it will be like air traffic control

• 4 weeks later...

First race today 203 birds went , a few didn't send due to weather but good number considering the weather , I sent 1 hen :) Race from Newark 84 miles :)