• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest BRYANBROCK

<br /><br /><br />

they are not all taken by the hawk never said they where, its the fear when they meet them

and it is a possibility that they are all eaten, as for you cant answer as to why they haven't returned, and don't get reported, maybe it would be as much as a shock as it is to the birds , to see actually how many hawks that are out there, flocks on anything always attract some sort around the dinner table, just suppose there are 50 hawks on route that cant be hard to imagine, then again there could be 500

:o:o:o:o:o:o

i'm on my dads computer i'm "jonl6280" i drove up from birmingham to liverpool on sat morning around 8am and the visibility was crap :angry:

it was very very hazzey i coud'nt see the hills in the distance

also on saturday morning i was working nite shift and between 01.00 to 06.30 am i was working south of birmingham and the low lyin FOG was very bad. <_<

so was this a reason for our poor returns???? :(

we have 4 to come out of 7. and there is some good doo's to come :angry:

If your that smart take up the position the problem is we are missing Joe Murphy.The reason we dont phone in is quite simple they dont ever update our times .Get off your Ar-se and try it. :angry:

I`m not being "smart" I was only giving my opinion which i thought this site was for. The best man ever on the lib line was the late John Gray and i once congratulated him on it and he told me it was a thankless job and the criticism he got if he was late with an update was out of order. Joe Murphy was good as well. i will not be getting of my *expletive removed* to do it although if i had the time that some fanciers have i would give it a go.unfortunately i work full time sometimes on race days and i already have enough things to do with pigeon related tasks for club, fed etc so please do not insult me again

still only got the one doo from three

sadly not looking good for my bird that took my first ever national ticket last year timed him newbury and ypres and he was paired to my hen i was sending to reims

he is three years old and never slept out in his life guess thats pigeon racing still it gets you down :(

still only got the one doo from three

sadly not looking good for my bird that took my first ever national ticket last year timed him newbury and ypres and he was paired to my hen i was sending to reims

he is three years old and never slept out in his life guess thats pigeon racing still it gets you down http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

Keep possitive Frank, he may turn up yet m8http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

sent 4 first ane at 2.23 another ane at back o 4 got ane at 6.30 sunday morning other ane not to be seen.

the hawks would defo hit the convoy on more than 1 point of the journey.

we all know that...but as yet we cant do anything about it.

this is only my opinion , but as it was so hot on friday and forecast to be hot on saturday would it not have been better to lib at 5 or 5.30

I got told tonight it was 17'C at 5.30 am at the lib site

sent 4 first ane at 2.23 another ane at back o 4 got ane at 6.30 sunday morning other ane not to be seen.

the hawks would defo hit the convoy on more than 1 point of the journey.

we all know that...but as yet we cant do anything about it.

this is only my opinion , but as it was so hot on friday and forecast to be hot on saturday would it not have been better to lib at 5 or 5.30

I got told tonight it was 17'C at 5.30 am at the lib site

Yes yer right mate, what was it like at 6.30 if it was 17`C at that time, it would stay the same, ;)

Probably my worst ever race in 43 years. Still missing 4 channel birds including sect/open ticket winners, 6yo who has done Falaise,Alencon & Andrezel all in race time.

Got a yearling back today who had been my in my first 3 birds evey race this year but could hardly recognise him. So now 6/11

got my 3year old blue cock back today

he has taken two national tickets last year my first ever snfc tickets

i was just as glad to see him as when i timed him last year put my hand in his box and he started fighting with me :D

the bird has lost a lot of weight but otherwise is ok

got my 3year old blue cock back today

he has taken two national tickets last year my first ever snfc tickets

i was just as glad to see him as when i timed him last year put my hand in his box and he started fighting with me :D

the bird has lost a lot of weight but otherwise is ok

good one to get home frank. :) :) :) :)