How Many Missing Saturday 15Th May

sapper756

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was hearing that the welsh north road fed had a bad one he let the birds go as the pentland birds came over ,

Billy G where do you race and where from today? also how do you know it was the Pentland birds?

I tend to think the opposite, sure we have some in our lofts that wont ever win anything, some that will go down as soon as the wind blows in there faces, but today if you look at the liberation times there was a lot of feds from all areas all liberating within a short time of each other, I think major clashing was the problem today that and a head wind,not all the birds to come are sh1t far from it.

I've 1 to come from 19 sent to Ripon (though 'not at the races'). Think its me thats scewed up though; I'm waiting for a 2-yo hen that I sent last week thinking she was due to lay on Monday after the race; she was home late on the Saturday and discovered Sunday morning that she'd laid ; she only laid one. Then sent her back again this week.

I've 1 to come from 19 sent to Ripon (though 'not at the races'). Think its me thats scewed up though; I'm waiting for a 2-yo hen that I sent last week thinking she was due to lay on Monday after the race; she was home late on the Saturday and discovered Sunday morning that she'd laid ; she only laid one. Then sent her back again this week.

You should check oot gettin ready thread