Shu

Froog

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their's no question that the natives are restless.. :emoticon-0136-giggle: Everything costs money, that's just life but if you were running a business and you lose clients every year, theirs no way you should be paying your staff more money. ( NOT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT THE STAFF, I THINK THEY ARE GREAT )Id say the way forward is being paid a basic wage then bonuses per member, this would encourage the SHU to try and get more members into the sport.Secondly, if you are running a business and your staff aren't needed then you pay them off,or offer them something else that is in accordance with the amount of work you have, simple as that.These are harsh words that most people are frightened to say in the fear of upsetting this and that but I can guarantee this, every single SHU member will agree with this statement. So, WHY AREN'T THINGS SORTED? The SHU is only as good as its delegates and I do believe change is on its way as we have 2 decent ones in Andy and Tommy. They certainly aren't nodding dogs and aren't frightened to bring members issues up. The price of everything is dictated by the office/staff running costs, its easy to work it out and should be easily modified as well.

Other issues 1. Id have a ballot vote available for the AGM. 2. Id have a chip and pin machine in the SHU office so members can pay directly over the phone and this in turn keeps everything in black and white and accountable.3. the Appeal committee made up of unbiased people not associated with the SHU. 4. Distances should be free as they are with other organisations. Rant over :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Derek, I agree with some of your points, but I would say all delegates are decent. Perhaps, a certain amount of laxity has entered the scenario, but I can assure you that all the points you raise will be discussed and considered at some point. :)

no mate its the price of rings the cost of transf and the cost of membership and exactly what do we get for it

Somebody full time at end of phone,extremely swift communication of strays,distances within hours to start with all for 5p a day and as a member I am a part owner so I am going to be customer of something I am a shareholder in,buying rings from england to save pence is not for me.

Sure there were Chinese rings for sale at Blackpool this year but not sure of price :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Somebody full time at end of phone,extremely swift communication of strays,distances within hours to start with all for 5p a day and as a member I am a part owner so I am going to be customer of something I am a shareholder in,buying rings from england to save pence is not for me.

Sure there were Chinese rings for sale at Blackpool this year but not sure of price :emoticon-0136-giggle:

I well u please your self half the time u get the wrong bird reported to u so much for full time over priced no wonder plenty going else where :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

I would bring the price of membership down and the price of rings.........i would also ban other unions rings being used .......that should guarantee the business lol

do u not think enough have left SHU Steven that's another reason so many went to RPRA

It would have to be with you and Alan being the top posters on the thread Andy :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

JUST SAY IT HOW IT IS THATS ANOTHER FACT

may be but certainly u the only sarcastic ct on here and that's another fact

Is this post the level that Pigeon Basics has sunk to. I take it this person does is not a member of any S.H.U. Fed.

Is this post the level that Pigeon Basics has sunk to. I take it this person does not pay any money to the S.H.U AND is not a member of any S.H.U. Fed.