Snfc Letter

frank-123

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anybody else pick up on the paragraph telling the members why commitee of the snfc r committed to wicker baskets on the advice of the vet that attended the incident at newhouse what gets me is how can they say this or use a statment like about baskets as this vet was there to inspect birds which were ment or have drunk something other than water but the vet also went out their way to give the snfc a run down on wicker baskets and tell the snfc they should commit to them . Can someone tell why the vet came to this conclusion ie through experience or books as i would be interested

Yes in my opinion some members of the committee

Protecting what they have ie there getting money from Nat to keep there fed a float but perhaps they should give his name and number so we can check also can get a other vet to say the opposite.

Disgusting.and load of sh iet

Yes in my opinion some members of the committee

Protecting what they have ie there getting money from Nat to keep there fed a float but perhaps they should give his name and number so we can check also can get a other vet to say the opposite.

Disgusting.and load of sh iet

I'm sure they quoted his or her name im the race report tht the doos drank the oil...be easy found out

Did anybody else pick up on the paragraph telling the members why commitee of the snfc r committed to wicker baskets on the advice of the vet that attended the incident at newhouse what gets me is how can they say this or use a statment like about baskets as this vet was there to inspect birds which were ment or have drunk something other than water but the vet also went out their way to give the snfc a run down on wicker baskets and tell the snfc they should commit to them . Can someone tell why the vet came to this conclusion ie through experience or books as i would be interested

you could pick plenty of holes in the letter and plenty of lies trying to cover up the fk n s hite race controling and for a president of the SNFC to put his signature tae it well say no more, they honestly think that we are all fkn stupid and can fob us all of they have no respect for there members,time for major changes its the only way the SNFC will move forward ,so all members of the SNFC get to the AGM and get it sorted we cant let them of the hook this time .

More bullshxt m8

Ill always tell the truth Peter, I wanted in my section, section F, because that's where the fk I am expletive remove. Ive always been in sect F and I was kept out because of the Scott Gibson rule. Im not moving, im in sect F, Glasgow fed, im not in any sect E radius lol. By the way, I was one of the SNFC committee that implemented these sections A-G. My loft is in sect F , im surrounded by sect F fanciers, the members at the SNFC agm asked the committee to put me back in my section. THEY FAILED TO DO SO!!! So, I flew in section F for many years before the Gibson rule fk ed a few of us , do you follow this Peter, you should've been at the AGM then you might know it. By the way, Ive won both sect E and sect F, im only wanting the same as everyone else expletive remove. The Snfc have failed their members although they say I might be put back into my sect, they should've did it at start of the year as the members wanted.

if you always been in section f, how did you end up in section e, and why did you not complain when it happened at that time, or did you

I'm sure they quoted his or her name im the race report tht the doos drank the oil...be easy found out

A was they're the doos didn't drink *expletive removed* all

They could smell diesel in the can they used for watering birds

you could pick plenty of holes in the letter and plenty of lies trying to cover up the fk n s hite race controling and for a president of the SNFC to put his signature tae it well say no more, they honestly think that we are all fkn stupid and can fob us all of they have no respect for there members,time for major changes its the only way the SNFC will move forward ,so all members of the SNFC get to the AGM and get it sorted we cant let them of the hook this time .

I must have a page missing, not picking holes.smile.gif

They could smell diesel in the can they used for watering birds

I was there tae and me and other fanciers seen pigeons with slimey faces and gunk sneezed up all over the backs of other pigeons....That's why vets where called

Besides the point that's not what we are talking about here was pointing out tht the vet has already been named

Edited by geordie1234

Guest johnhunter

Very good i pay money and Im entitled to my opinion so go away and attend to your flock or just get your head down in sheeping bag if you cant have a educated reply

the guy is correct peter you do some fecking moaning lol

Very good i pay money and Im entitled to my opinion so go away and attend to your flock or just get your head down in sheeping bag if you cant have a educated reply

the guy is correct peter you do some fecking moaning lol

I was there tae and me and other fanciers seen pigeons with slimey faces and gunk sneezed up all over the backs of other pigeons....That's why vets where called

Besides the point that's not what we are talking about here was pointing out tht the vet has already been named

No disrespect but they're was nothing wrong with doos in basket I had 2 in the basket and they were home

No disrespect but they're was nothing wrong with doos in basket I had 2 in the basket and they were home

George a think you and the other guys were drunk because if they had this on they're face they would have been lifted out

I know what I seen and so did the committee that's why a vet was called...you could see the oil in the drinkers FACT plus the guy who poured the drinkers apologised FACT

No disrespect

I had doos in the basket too but luckily I don't teach them to drink in the basket pmsl

Edited by geordie1234

ame='novo10' date='22 August 2017 - 13:05 PM' timestamp='1503407134' post='1125032']

I know what I seen and so did the committee that's why a vet was called...you could see the oil in the drinkers FACT plus the guy who poured the drinkers apologised FACT

No disrespect

Aye a know he did but they're was none in drinkers fact they could smell it out watering can fact

Aye a know he did but they're was none in drinkers fact they could smell it out watering can fact

Anymore of your cheek and am sending wee tam to you fact pmsl

Your post is a total exaggeration of the event,I was there and looked in every basket and didn't see the things you describe. I think

Your only sht stirring

Your post is a total exaggeration of the event,I was there and looked in every basket and didn't see the things you describe. I think

Your only sht stirring

Jock think what you want I was there along with other fanciers it was noticed at the basket we were standing at and wee seen them... Funny the fanciers I was standing with I'm pretty sure you wouldn't say they were sht stirring

Now back to the fkn point I only said the vets were fkn mentioned in the report the drinker gate is long gone

Edited by geordie1234

Your only sht stirring

Correct and a was they're too and had 2 birds in basket

Wee Tam disny like you I'll be sending him tae you Fact pmsl

He told me you kick wae wrong foot only saying fact lmao

Jock think what you want I was there along with other fanciers it was noticed at the basket we were standing at and wee seen them... Funny the fanciers I was standing with I'm pretty sure you wouldn't say they were sht stirring

Now back to the fkn point I only said the vets were fkn mentioned in the report the drinker gate is long gone

George I examined every basket and didn't see anything of real concern.

Got my letter there at 1pm . All ill say is a clear out is needed as a s a p .

Its all fine and well saying a clear out is necessary,but you know as well as me that you need people to fill these jobs, l,ll watch with interest n see how many are jumpimg up to fill these positions.

Its all fine and well saying a clear out is necessary,but you know as well as me that you need people to fill these jobs, l,ll watch with interest n see how many are jumpimg up to fill these positions.

Why have you got a hidden agenda to see who will fill these jobs they will always be some daft c u nt ready to step in aslong as it's not for to line there own pockets wee should b e ok