Snfc Letter

frank-123

Its all fine and well saying a clear out is necessary,but you know as well as me that you need people to fill these jobs, l,ll watch with interest n see how many are jumpimg up to fill these positions.

Ill tell ye something Bobby, the SNFC are needing real national doomen/women to step up and take the positions, expletive remove. I can count in one hand who have scored regularly in the SNFC races that are on the present committee. We need men/women that have the old tradition of the SNFC at heart and know whats required and expected to bring it back from the dead. The cloud hanging over the SNFC has been there for 10 years and we have went from bad to worse. I know its a thankless task being on the committee, working like fk and getting dogs abuse at times BUT we have lost the plot and the tradition and respect has been lost. The bottom line is nobody TRUSTS anything the SNFC does or says now, its lost its credibility because of all the stuff brushed under the carpet.We need the experienced, respected fanciers with no grey area about them,to save this , once prestigious club.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill tell ye something Bobby, the SNFC are needing real national doomen/women to step up and take the positions, expletive remove. I can count in one hand who have scored regularly in the SNFC races that are on the present committee. We need men/women that have the old tradition of the SNFC at heart and know whats required and expected to bring it back from the dead. The cloud hanging over the SNFC has been there for 10 years and we have went from bad to worse. I know its a thankless task being on the committee, working like fk and getting dogs abuse at times BUT we have lost the plot and the tradition and respect has been lost. The bottom line is nobody TRUSTS anything the SNFC does or says now, its lost its credibility because of all the stuff brushed under the carpet.We need the experienced, respected fanciers with no grey area about them,to save this , once prestigious club.

Well said big man & make it back to wot it was for in the first place channel racing

your mare faces than big ben ya banger :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Just incase your brain has farted supper man if they where no inland nationals wee would not be having the debate at fed mettings if or not to go with the SNFC but because they are the members of both organisation want to have the same doos for both organisation that's why you get beet at the vote every time more national minded members who go to the fed race program mettings to cast there vot it's only Lanarkshire members who don't want inland nationals because every other organisation only fly to about 250ml then pigeyback with the SNFC to finish of there race program

Just incase your brain has farted supper man if they where no inland nationals wee would not be having the debate at fed mettings if or not to go with the SNFC but because they are the members of both organisation want to have the same doos for both organisation that's why you get beet at the vote every time more national minded members who go to the fed race program mettings to cast there vot it's only Lanarkshire members who don't want inland nationals because every other organisation only fly to about 250ml then pigeyback with the SNFC to finish of there race program

brain deed sheep like you have ruined lanarkshire fed this should never be debated as the president it too weak for the job imo :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

brain deed sheep like you have ruined lanarkshire fed this should never be debated as the president it too weak for the job imo :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

No huffy cu NTS who don't get there own way has tried to ruined the fed like you away with other feds and pouting wee clubs together for there own benefits I will always support the fed east or west with or without going with the SNFC and the top table wee have the now has been the best wee have had in the history of this grait fed so away and blow your nose to get rid of that smell inside your head Mr Mcdonut pmsl

That might be the case,but the ones who win regularly dinnae want to do the work,or are too old and infirm to do it, I,m 56 noo n I,m one of the youngest through this way, as I said, wait till the AGM n see how many o the keyboard bandits step up to the plate!!!!!!

That might be the case,but the ones who win regularly dinnae want to do the work,or are too old and infirm to do it, I,m 56 noo n I,m one of the youngest through this way, as I said, wait till the AGM n see how many o the keyboard bandits step up to the plate!!!!!!

expletive remove a thought u were 66

Very good i pay money and Im entitled to my opinion so go away and attend to your flock or just get your head down in sheeping bag if you cant have a educated reply

HAHA, it wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at all...but typical response from a Lanarkshire sheep.......we don't have sheep up here, its a myth. The sheep are the guys like you who moan, and do *expletive removed* all about it, apart from attack so called sheep shaggers.....I also pay fees, and have a right to my views, keep your wellies on, the fields are drookit :D