Ypres

shasha

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why's that Steve ? :partick-thistle-Crest:

Solway fanciers must not fancy the off route stuff John. I know people say that good birds race from all points but from Belgium the solway birds would be hitting the coast at Norwich which is also alien to them. Coupled with the drag on the east side they probably think Falaise a better option especially if they want to send an odd yearling

Solway fanciers must not fancy the off route stuff John. I know people say that good birds race from all points but from Belgium the solway birds would be hitting the coast at Norwich which is also alien to them. Coupled with the drag on the east side they probably think Falaise a better option especially if they want to send an odd yearling

The biggest moaners in Scotland come from the solway

The biggest moaners in Scotland come from the solway

Listen tae this yin lol...Seems the biggest gripe is that it's 45 mile from Ecclefechan tae Coalburn lol.

Just heard that cos Mick Currie flies 500 mile from the Gold Cup he gets into Lanarkshire fed so he is applying for membership at Coalburn lol

Or they only send to race points they get a better measurement from is my guess,imagine we all done that

Listen tae this yin lol...Seems the biggest gripe is that it's 45 mile from Ecclefechan tae Coalburn lol.

Just heard that cos Mick Currie flies 500 mile from the Gold Cup he gets into Lanarkshire fed so he is applying for membership at Coalburn lol

Pmsl Mick's more than welcome in coalburn we fly east ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

He will get in coalburn take any c...

I know buddy.....Vinnys no tho he's fookin seething lol

[/quote

Got better things to be worried about Steven but imagine the section E boys were of the same mindset.Any way atleast you sent good luck ðŸºðŸºðŸº

I know buddy.....Vinnys no tho he's fookin seething lol

[/quote

Got better things to be worried about Steven but imagine the section E boys were of the same mindset.Any way atleast you sent good luck 🍺🍺🍺

I love racing the birds Vincent and would probs have a go from most parts but what you will know yourself is that if you are a small to medium team man then two inland nats the Gold Cup etc in quick succession something must give. Probably the biggest thing is that Falaise is the open race for the Solway fed

You've nae pals ya DAFTY. :emoticon-0167-beer::emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Guid luck mate. :emoticon-0167-beer:

Harsh.....but probs true